What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

walls.png

not alot has made me smile today.... drawing pictures in my lecture of me and Faye :ROFLMAO: tiny waists and rugy player shoulders... needless to say i cant draw very well!

i also sent a rather witty and sarcastic email to one of my lecturers as to why hes yet to see any of my photography work in progress LOL

This job on the job centre website. :ROFLMAO:

Do I need to provide my own pictures? :D :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• JobcentreJob.JPG
    JobcentreJob.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 41
discovering the delights of a kids playbarn, made me smile today:devil:
It was rather empty with the staff pre ocupied i tucked my baby under my arm and headed for the big slide:slayer::p

i had mega lollage 5 mins ago. i used active directory to put a desktop shortcut to my intranet on everyone's desktop (over 200 ppl). the finance director sent me an email asking if the intranet security is in place so people can only access the bits they are allowed to, but he sent it to everyone, and the security isnt fully working yet. so now i have 200 people trying to access stuff they shouldnt be able to and all hell is breaking loose, my email box is filling rapidly, and i just had to take the intranet down until its fixed. i'm a genius.

i had mega lollage 5 mins ago. i used active directory to put a desktop shortcut to my intranet on everyone's desktop (over 200 ppl). the finance director sent me an email asking if the intranet security is in place so people can only access the bits they are allowed to, but he sent it to everyone, and the security isnt fully working yet. so now i have 200 people trying to access stuff they shouldnt be able to and all hell is breaking loose, my email box is filling rapidly, and i just had to take the intranet down until its fixed. i'm a genius.

lol sounds like more of a mistake than something to be happy about.:p

i got ****ting problems with public holidays in outlook atm:bang:

LOL! :ROFLMAO:.

Sounds like good fun (y)

Back