What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Me neither :cool:

Visit from regional manager today and it went not so badly :) Also gave the girl who passed her course yesterday a pressie and card today and she burst into tears :eek:

why is it kind words and thoughts seem to make people cry ;) :p

why is it kind words and thoughts seem to make people cry ;) :p

coz nice words etc are so very rarely heard in some peoples lives, i speak from experience! When it does happen it means alot:)

erm surpose i better think of somthing that has made me smile today seens as ive impossted the thread.....er....erm....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmm...
..My 22month old Daughter making me proud at her toddler gym class today by having the knowlage to say instently the five crash mat colours laid out on the floor as she stood over each one, i didnt realise this was amazing at her age untill two mummys pointed it out to me with open mouths:slayer:

coz nice words etc are so very rarely heard in some peoples lives, i speak from experience! When it does happen it means alot:)

erm surpose i better think of somthing that has made me smile today seens as ive impossted the thread.....er....erm....errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmm...
..My 22month old Daughter making me proud at her toddler gym class today by having the knowlage to say instently the five crash mat colours laid out on the floor as she stood over each one, i didnt realise this was amazing at her age untill two mummys pointed it out to me with open mouths:slayer:

its nice when someone has kind/nice words ... helz has made me cry because of them :eek:

well done to Rosie!

my smile was Elliott deciding he can pull himself onto his knees in his cot .... so now we have to lower the cot lol

the new KA:

car_photo_244752_7.jpg

its even worse than the last one. it looks like a horrible cross between the grande punto and a corsa:yuck:

but still its hilariously girly

Don't knock the last one, it would decimate a 1.2 gp down a back road and edge it in a straight line. Had a look round the new one today while I was waiting for my rear tyre valve to be done and er.....well the interior is best described as the love child of a panda in and 500, not as utilitarian as one or as cool looking as the other. Also its possible to buy one with only driver and passenger airbags....didn't think that was possible when buying a new design of car in 2009!

Don't knock the last one, it would decimate a 1.2 gp down a back road and edge it in a straight line. Had a look round the new one today while I was waiting for my rear tyre valve to be done and er.....well the interior is best described as the love child of a panda in and 500, not as utilitarian as one or as cool looking as the other. Also its possible to buy one with only driver and passenger airbags....didn't think that was possible when buying a new design of car in 2009!

sorry but with the looks and the interior it had, you cant fail to knock it :D It was terrible. I think i would rather a GP with a 0-60 of 2 minutes than a Ka with a 0-60 of 8 seconds. Neither of which you could buy from factory, but thats not the point...

I think in all honesty the 1.2 GP is far more planted and corners more securely than the old 1.3 KA which tended to under-steer quiet badly and the brakes are s#1t (even the later KA's with abs) compared to the GP,
however in a straight line blast the KA would easily beat it upto about 45-50 then i wouldn't like to guess as the GP pulls better than the KA at that speed. The KA used to be a PITA if you wanted to overtake a HGV it had no guts...

(from a former Ka and now GP owner ;) )

As for safety i think ford must have been cutting corners it only Gained a 4* EURO NCAP score and the Active GP only has 2 air bags

http://www.euroncap.com/tests/ford_ka_2008/341.aspx

Last edited:
Back