What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Spent the day on a canal barge around Staffs. Weather was good, and we had a kingfisher following us for ages just showing off.

A really good day (y)

Edit: also catching up with this thread. So much testosterone it's hilarious. Talk of smashing heads through windscreens etc. Sounds so much like little boys trying to act tough.
Funny, but GTFO

Last edited:
frankie and bennies for tea (y) and sorority row... quite a good film

and some drunkerd in york staggering out in front of the car infront for him to slam on, then i slowed up.... only for the guy to stand there till the car infront literally shoved him out of the way to loads of abuse :p

my mum at the car boot sale today....

we were just about to leave and these chavs walked up asking about our fan so mum said 5 pounds... to which they replied they could get a brand new one for that..... to which my mum said no you cant... to which they said il go to b and q and get one... to which my mum said ahhh we dont shop in b and q (we tend to use electrical wholesalers with the business).... to which they replied what are you doing at a car boot sale then... to which my mum said selling stuff we now class as ****e to you :p

my mum at the car boot sale today....

we were just about to leave and these chavs walked up asking about our fan so mum said 5 pounds... to which they replied they could get a brand new one for that..... to which my mum said no you cant... to which they said il go to b and q and get one... to which my mum said ahhh we dont shop in b and q (we tend to use electrical wholesalers with the business).... to which they replied what are you doing at a car boot sale then... to which my mum said selling stuff we now class as ****e to you :p

:ROFLMAO: :p

what kind of retards would be buying a fan this time of year!

:wave: ;)

Actually, it makes financial sense, at this time of year, everyone is trying to shift stock that is about to be 'out of season.' Their only concern is getting it out the door, so there are bargins to be had if you can be arsed.

Last edited:
Back