What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Car Insurance:cry:
Renewal is £600 more than last year with a years no claims:mad:
Cannot afford to renew other quote are also too high! but i need to drive daily........

Never been so tempted to go uninsured, yet they say the higher prices are because of claims with uninsured drivers... there going the wrong way about this:mad: lower prices so it's affordable and people won't go uninsured! Simples:p

4th day (in total - i.e 96 hours) trying to get an affordable quote, Everything seems to be against me though:( my driving times "means" higher risk, Where i drive "means" higher risk, where i Live "means" higher risk.... (n)

Car Insurance:cry:
Renewal is £600 more than last year with a years no claims:mad:
Cannot afford to renew other quote are also too high! but i need to drive daily........

Never been so tempted to go uninsured, yet they say the higher prices are because of claims with uninsured drivers... there going the wrong way about this:mad: lower prices so it's affordable and people won't go uninsured! Simples:p

4th day (in total - i.e 96 hours) trying to get an affordable quote, Everything seems to be against me though:( my driving times "means" higher risk, Where i drive "means" higher risk, where i Live "means" higher risk.... (n)

How is that even possible?! :eek: Maybe its the car, insurers hate older cars because of "safety standards"... Did you claim atall over the year insured? Im afraid I cant help much further as if you were over here I could point you in the right direction...

Please dont go uninsured, its just not worth it (seen the fallout from that all too often :cry:)

Apart from the personal horror and stress if things do go wrong don't forget all the jobs that will suddenly be closed off with that sort of conviction record. Not to mention the injustice to a poor ****er who gets no compensation for damage/injuries caused.

The UK insurance cartel is a serous problem but we cant go anywhere else.

One of my catfish has a really really bulgy out eye and I've got no where to quarenteen (sp?) him. I hope the others don't get it!

He's now got two bulgy eyes. Got spare tank up and running and it's gone against the grain to put him in there I normally like to run a tank up for at least a week or two before putting fish in it, but sadly he had to come out of the big tank, I'd rather risk the life of one poorly fish than that of 30+ healthy fish.

(n)

He's now got two bulgy eyes. Got spare tank up and running and it's gone against the grain to put him in there I normally like to run a tank up for at least a week or two before putting fish in it, but sadly he had to come out of the big tank, I'd rather risk the life of one poorly fish than that of 30+ healthy fish.

(n)

he could be from another dimension, check the place you got it from isnt on an ancient burial ground. i see a program about this and the fish killed people

Car insurance still:(
Managed to get it down to £1175 :cry: can't afford it so i'm off the the bank to get an overdraft :bang:

**** always going wrong.

sounds like i'm exaggerating but in all honesty i can't see that i am.

and i hate how stress make me into a ****tier person.

Back