What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

im grumpy because people take the ****! i did work for someone last week, was told id be paid friday. which changed to saturday, then eventually today. then having the cheek to say "sorry went out on the **** all day saturday and i was hungover sunday" nearly chinned the w****r

I know a plumber who wasn't paid for a new boiler so he went back the "service" it and took it out leaving capped off pipes and a hole in the wall.

Get the right size hex key for your socket set and dont forget which way it turns. Its easy to get confused under the car.

If its a hex nut use a 6 point socket - a 12 point risks rounding the corners off.

Get the right size hex key for your socket set and dont forget which way it turns. Its easy to get confused under the car.

If its a hex nut use a 6 point socket - a 12 point risks rounding the corners off.
definatly got the right socket and definatly going the right way.. its not a fiat mind :( its a FORD. (look at white text if you really have to know) :D
gonna have to get some drastic heat on it :rolleyes: cheers anyway.

Ouch my GF has a FORD. It goes & stops.

On my bike the oil drain plug was really shallow so sockets wouldnt grip d/t internal chamfer. I tried a ring spanner but it was taking the corners off. I got lucky with a mate's ground down socket but it was looking like a hammer & chisel job :(

Last edited:
Back