What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Re: Problems With My Punto

My Punto Is Causing Me Grief Ive Spent A Small Fortune On It: Alloys Bodykit Tinted Rear Lights Tinted Side Repeaters etc...

And Now Its Got Little Annoying Problems With No Idea Of How To Solve::bang:

My Headlights Stay On After My Car Is Switched Off Locked Up And Keys Not In The Ignition... Whats Causing That
Im Buying Angel Lights Any Help?

Also Any Perfect Fit Black Seat Covers Anyone Know Of??
RTFM...;)

It's a feature called "see you home" (or something)...

ff bus now owes me 3 pair of trousers and a leg :(

DSCF4867.JPG

oh I'll add this one
give you a laugh

so im hoovering the living room today with our little cylinder hoover
take off the extension piece to get under the table hoovered
hoover for a bit then move over the room carrying the extra pipe
go to hoover under the other table and crack my chin off the end of the pipe im holding :eek:
had the end flat on the floor so it was solid :eek:

got a nice half circle cut on my chin and its swelled up nicely
lucky my mouth was closed or i might have knocked myself out :D

Last edited:
Effing ice cream van has discovered my lovely quiet road and now I get Oranges and sodding Lemons every day at this time, in and out. It's a noise polluter and the Diesel fumes don't help. Lovely day and now my nerves are jangling (n)

Effing ice cream van has discovered my lovely quiet road and now I get Oranges and sodding Lemons every day at this time, in and out. It's a noise polluter and the Diesel fumes don't help. Lovely day and now my nerves are jangling (n)

we get them all day,right up to 9pm
just around my boys bed time so it often wakes him up
except 2 nights ago when i really fancied an ice cream and the bugger didnt show

£1.49 thats surely enough for a mcdonalds to cheer u up ;)
.....and if you're as tight as me, 50p change.

My Punto Is Causing Me Grief Ive Spent A Small Fortune On It: Alloys Bodykit Tinted Rear Lights Tinted Side Repeaters etc...

And Now Its Got Little Annoying Problems With No Idea Of How To Solve::bang:

My Headlights Stay On After My Car Is Switched Off Locked Up And Keys Not In The Ignition... Whats Causing That
Im Buying Angel Lights Any Help?

Also Any Perfect Fit Black Seat Covers Anyone Know Of??
See you home on New Pandas/GPs/New Bravos and the like have this see you home (or whatever it's called) whereby you pull the indicator lever as if you are flashing your headlights, then release it. Depending on how often you pull it, if you know what I mean, affects how long the headlights stay on for.

ff bus now owes me 3 pair of trousers and a leg :(

DSCF4867.JPG
Have you got a licence for that leg? :yuck:

Even before the injury that looks a hideous leg. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, there might be children on here.

My sky box has died whilst in the middle of watching 300 :(

Seems to happen pretty much every year and I'm getting rather hacked off with it :( might smash the stupid box to peices tomorrow with a hammer for some theraputic relaxation - then cancel my subscrition :mad:

Back