What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Where have you been driving? :confused:
Ohh, bet everyone seems down in the dump... :(
Just make sure your not next.

Went to Somersham and back, then towards Kings Lynn then took a wrong turn for about 10 miles, then went to the place where it happened last night which was about 70ish miles round trip and college and back today.
Yep, only two of us in today but different groups on tuesdays, meant to start at 9, got there at half 10 and walked out at half 11.

Went to Somersham and back, then towards Kings Lynn then took a wrong turn for about 10 miles, then went to the place where it happened last night which was about 70ish miles round trip and college and back today.
Yep, only two of us in today but different groups on tuesdays, meant to start at 9, got there at half 10 and walked out at half 11.

Ahh right, nice little drive then... Apart from the whole 10 mile detour :D
Bet the accident scene was a bit... (can't find word to describe it)
Just have a few days off college if you need them.

Basically I'm getting pissed off with everyone I know thinking I'm a free taxi...

Anyone got a free taxi sign to stick onto my punto roof and possibly a charge metre? To adapt into the centre console?
At least my mum gives me £20 every couple of weeks (works out about right for petrol usage - so I'm not that out of pocket, unless I'm ferrying my Dad to/from work :mad:).

I've learnt to say no to my sister when needs be :p lol

At least my mum gives me £20 every couple of weeks (works out about right for petrol usage - so I'm not that out of pocket, unless I'm ferrying my Dad to/from work :mad:).

I've learnt to say no to my sister when needs be :p lol

Yeahh see my mum pays me petrol money to do odd run around jobs for her...
But its just my friends and even my girlfriend that just expect me to take people for a 60 mile round trip to go meet some other people... when they can just use a train... then they come up with the stupid reason of... "i can't use public transport"

I got the mickey taken WAY more when I lived darn sarf (Lockerbie) than when I lived oop norf (the 'Deen). You must just like foreigners :p

Where I stay its like a retirement destination for elderly english couples. Aberdeen accent is the least scottish I'd say thats mabye the reason you got away with it ;) if that makes sense. And eww lockerbie, don't like that place one bit (n)

Lecturer had a go at me because I'd done less than he expected on the assignment due next Friday. He sort of likes me because I beat the crap out of the first assignment but is a total twit. His argument was "how do you expect to ever do well in business if you don't do the assignment", so I bit back asking how much his business degree had helped him become a successful person since he told us at the start of the semester that he'd never actually owned a business of any kind.

Grump: idiots who think degrees trump practical knowledge.

Back