What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

[Insert large amount of rage]

Dad helped me jack up my car and put it on axle stands today (I've never done it before, he's something of a home mechanical genius) and he got cocky. We had one side on axle stands and were jacking the other side up but he didn't listen when I said I could hear the wood on top of the jack splitting and it did and the car fell and the jack has gouged a f*cking massive dent in the sill and up the door.

thats one of my nightmares, gutted for ya :(

My grump - spent hours and hours dismantling half of my engine to try and find a rattle, reassembled and absolutely no better, now i reckon it wasnt the engine at all :eek::bang:

Just when all the snow had nearly gone, its snowing again and settling :(

Never known the roads so icy. It's absolutely lethal round here. Even shopping centres are shut, at least til midday (McArthur Glen). I was going to go there this morning too.

And now it's snowing again.

EDIT: Heavily pregnant sister in-law has fallen on the ice whilst in town. She's bashed herself up a fair bit apparently. She rang hospital for advice and they told her to just go home and phone them if she doesn't feel the baby moving:confused: :(

Last edited:
Just fallen down stairs - top to bottom :eek:

Can't blame the ice for that. Clumsy bastard :bang:

Already got a bad shoulder, and that really hasn't helped:cry:

Back