What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Never known the roads so icy. It's absolutely lethal round here. Even shopping centres are shut, at least til midday (McArthur Glen). I was going to go there this morning too.

And now it's snowing again.

EDIT: Heavily pregnant sister in-law has fallen on the ice whilst in town. She's bashed herself up a fair bit apparently. She rang hospital for advice and they told her to just go home and phone them if she doesn't feel the baby moving:confused: :(

Yup they are lethal. Saw 5 cars gone through hedges and rolled over on 1 mile long stretch of straight road =/

thats one of my nightmares, gutted for ya :(

My grump - spent hours and hours dismantling half of my engine to try and find a rattle, reassembled and absolutely no better, now i reckon it wasnt the engine at all :eek::bang:

It's a Fiat, be concerned when it doesn't rattle because it means the bit that did rattle has fallen off entirely :eek:

I forgot about something at work today, could have kicked myself :eek:

It's a Fiat, be concerned when it doesn't rattle because it means the bit that did rattle has fallen off entirely :eek:

I forgot about something at work today, could have kicked myself :eek:

ROFL :) Just like my 131, if it didn't leak oil it would have just meant that it was out of oil :)

It's 21oC in the station, and th person I'm working with is moaning it's too cold and won't let me turn it off, she is wearing a shirt and was got two jumpers she could put on, I'm feeling sick from the heat :(

:eek: do you live in a tent?

LOL it's as drafty as a tent LOL! Bedroom window doesn't shut properly, the gap is gaffa taped up for now :eek:

It used to be toasty warm here then the person in the flat downstairs had a new boiler and now the flew that comes up through my flat is stone cold instead of red hot. Tied in with the lack of central heating (boiler broke when I moved in 4 years ago).

who could hate a satin black snow plow

Too right :worship:

pentium 4 dave i use one of these
DSC01738.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k175/daz_rich/computers/DSC01738.jpg

Back