What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Nothing's made my grumpy, although I'm a little concerned that those on the New 500 forum are overly miserable - odd, considering the cars they drive supposedly have a "feel-good factor"!

Nothing's made my grumpy, although I'm a little concerned that those on the New 500 forum are overly miserable - odd, considering the cars they drive supposedly have a "feel-good factor"!

carefull you'll be outcast fromt the 500 section :p
oh no wait your safe, they're all to scared to venture into the 'real world' :rolleyes:

Phoned up to get a date for my uniform fitting, in a months time, found out I'll need it for Personal Safety in just over a months time, chances of it being ready in time are slim, need to phone up tomorrow to get it sorted out.

just to reiterate
i am not dyslexic or being diagnosed with any brain problems
a few teachers have said im dyslexic / autistic
im lazy and when im annoyed i dint use my spellcheck
nice to know so many people like me :)

This is why 500 owners stay in that section!

People outside of that section do not think that the 500 is the best car ever made. Seriously take your head out your own arse (or exhaust for your 500)

[Insert large amount of rage]

Dad helped me jack up my car and put it on axle stands today (I've never done it before, he's something of a home mechanical genius) and he got cocky. We had one side on axle stands and were jacking the other side up but he didn't listen when I said I could hear the wood on top of the jack splitting and it did and the car fell and the jack has gouged a f*cking massive dent in the sill and up the door.

they dont smell that bad, they taste good though

i think its the smell that bugs him but if he haves that much of a problem then he should of stopped me from makeing them

make a sarni out of them... tastes so nice especially the mix of bread, noodles, and melted butter! :)

haha

Where has Rolf been? Not seen him for ages on here now (not that I'm complaining).

probably out banging louis or trying to fix her car :rolleyes::p

my grump.... waiting to hear about my phone :(

Back