What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

My mum she has decided to as my stuff even tho i told her not to the box what i packed yesterday she unpacked bear in mind im going wednesday early she stands no chance getting it dry.
so to take out my frustration i kicked the box she unpacked for me and forgot the computer was in it now my toes hurt

almost hurts as much as when i punched a wall at work wearing gloved the lining cut inbetween all my nuckles and felt like i broke my hand

and all my books are creased
also dented my audigy live drive

the total lack of punctuation, and any modicum of sense in the above text

S/he's spoilt and sub-literate and s/he had a hissy fit.

I'm grumpy because I pay tax towards education and then I have to see this!

You never heard of dyslexia Or similar learning difficulties?

Yes. It's an excuse lots of people use these days, it saves having to try a bit harder.

I'm also grumpy at the excuse culture that uses the term 'learning difficulties' to defend bone idleness.

Last edited:
You never heard of dyslexia :confused: Or similar learning difficulties? :mad:

Who usually make extra effort and take pride in getting things right using whatever tools they have at their disposal (y) And also who will struggle even more to understand those who are deliberately obtuse and lazy (n) By all making an effort to type properly (and I admit I make plenty of typos :(), we can all help those who find it less easy to understand us, understand us better.

MS Word would have a field-day with certain peoples posts.

Yes. It's an excuse lots of people use these days, it saves having to try a bit harder.

I'm also grumpy at the excuse culture that uses the term 'learning difficulties' to defend bone idleness.

Agreed, but when something is obviously a problem for someone, I think a touch of understanding does not go amiss from time to time.

I'm not even saying that Daz has a problem, I don't know him personally, so I would not judge.

But I for one, would prefer to read a post with spelling/typo's and incorrect grammar, than a post that is just plain rude tbh.

If I remember rightly, Daz is indeed dyslexic.

I've never met him but from what I know of him from the forum, he seems like a pretty good lad, and he can have a laugh at himself. But actually pulling the lad down because he can't spell is more than a bit crap.

His spelling has been better lately because he's been using a spell checker (I think).

Anyway, Daz is a popular member of the forum, and he's absolutley barking mad :worship:
Personally I don't give a good god damn how bad his spelling is. At least it isn't that text-talk nonsense we sometimes have to cope with:bang:

ive met daz... and can admit he seems a thoroughly decent bloke (y)

he does have dyslexia i believe... i still find his posts very readable even when they dont make sense to others.... im sure a few of us have all done the odd drunken post to :)o)

if ever im down... i know i can come on here and see a daz post and it will in someway make me giggle :D

S/he's spoilt and sub-literate and s/he had a hissy fit.

I'm grumpy because I pay tax towards education and then I have to see this!

Think you should think about what your saying.

My brother will never be able to have a job due to his disabilities, yet still goes to school, that your taxes pay for.

Does that make you grumpy as well?

Anyway...my grump...just filled in the form about what my Dad has done to the Police...looks shockingly bad...hopefully it wont effect my progress.

My brother will never be able to have a job due to his disabilities, yet still goes to school, that your taxes pay for.

It's a matter of degree isn't it. Learning difficulties covers everything from a bit of mild dyslexia, which in fact a great many people have, to serious disablement. If I had thought for one moment that that he was being anything other than careless, spoilt and hissy I wouldn't have reacted. We can all make typos and have rants, I'm famous for it at work, but we must also expect a reaction sometimes if we confront people with such nonsense.

What has your father done?

Last edited:
Back