what you all doing?

Currently reading:
what you all doing?

smurfhead said:
weve got over 90 bottles of carling in our specially allocated beer fridge

Yes ours rather represents the one in men behaving badly too - who needs green stuff?!

i just downed 2 700ml bottles of wkd aka toilet cleaner, everything is so much colourful when your drunk, and i can still speel amazing!

here is our beer fridge!!!
992beer_fridge.jpg

worked out how to do big quality images on my phone now.
placed between a sofa and chair for feng shui (sp) reasons. hehe

smurfhead said:
here is our beer fridge!!!
992beer_fridge.jpg

worked out how to do big quality images on my phone now.
placed between a sofa and chair for feng shui (sp) reasons. hehe

:worship: i need me one of them!!

Mine is about 5 foot from my bed, but only holds 10 ish..... Not fung shui (sp) at all :(

In our halls last year we had an england fridge - from Argos January sale £20 I think... it was cool. Then at the end of the year we sold it for more than we paid!.

when we last fillied it we had 96 bottles of Carling, 4 bottles of wine, large bottle of smirfnoff, 2 pints of milk, 4 bacardi breezers, 2 litre carton of orange juice and 4 small bottles of pepsi. Then when we wheeled it back we forgot to plug it back in and thought it couldn't cope with it all. lol.

yes, it has wheels!!!

oh forgot to add, when we move out in the summer, my mate hugh is taking it back to NI on the roof of his 306. lol. We had a darts/fifa tournament to decide who got the fridge at the end of the year. lol

looks nice, could do with 2 by my bed, one to drink out of, one to puke in

lol, ill never forget when my m8 was drunk he nicked a spice girls bin out his sisters bedroom and puked in it all night.
Never seem so much puke on gerri halliwell in all my life

just got home from work, sounds like i have some catching up to do. youall are makin me thirsty! im havin a corona whats good for you? might have to visit the garden. :cool: :rolleyes: (y) :cool:

racy dave said:
just got home from work, sounds like i have some catching up to do. youall are makin me thirsty! im havin a corona whats good for you? might have to visit the garden. :cool: :rolleyes: (y) :cool:

corona :yum: you got lemon or lime slices though?

I am on grolsch at the moment

Back