what you all doing?

Currently reading:
what you all doing?

Firewarrior

Stilo Possee
Im kinda of drunk, had a really bad week so thought i would drown my sorrows.
wot the rest of u up 2?

uni work! - MY LIFE SUCKS.... and I've drunk all my beer.

Please vote for my photoshop (see below)

yeh!!! lets all drnk!!! i need summat 2 take my mind off things

Just to join the club I am now drinking too with two of my housemates. Fortunately I'm still well stocked up thanks to a good deal at Asda over christmas plus a mate who got us 20% off - to the order of 5 cases!!! :)

what parrot you got, mines gone to sleep now, thinking bout waking him up but its out of order

Dr_Pepper said:
Just to join the club I am now drinking too with two of my housemates. Fortunately I'm still well stocked up thanks to a good deal at Asda over christmas plus a mate who got us 20% off - to the order of 5 cases!!! :)

nice one :D We've polished off our xmas stock now :(

*goes to get beer*

It sucks that all my friends go out etc. on friday so if i do work, nobody is willing to help :( I am so stuck on this, I have a negative flow rate and have just confused myself like mad :(

yeh man african greys jsut like i got, u seen that vid of the african gey doing all the animal impressions and film impressions?
here is mine ripping shreds out the carpet
merlin.jpg

We used to own cockatils (sp) Had an avery full of them... they don't do any tricks though :(

One day i want to get an african grey, got to be one of the coolest pets IMO

Paul - the problem is you're not drinking enough. Lager does your flow rate no end of good.

Back