What have you got

Currently reading:
What have you got

Hah. But in all seriousness i couldnt have asked for a better prezzie!!! So unexpected aswell!! ;)

Ross

missfcuk said:
We are certainly more fun than a playstation you git!
Unless you have no GF/willing girl around :)

Yes, you maybe right....but there is always blow up dolls and things, so you cold pretend you had one...

missfcuk said:
Yes, you maybe right....but there is always blow up dolls and things, so you cold pretend you had one...

Nah, its all or nothing with me ;)

chaos said:
Nah, its all or nothing with me ;)

Good on you mate its the quiet ones they[the girls] have to watch tell them underneath that rugged exterior is a rageing stalion :eek: :p :rolleyes: (y)

i missed all these Xmas threads :cry:

i got :-

IMG_13531.jpg

a 19" tft Monitor :D no more 15 inch rubbish for me (y)

and Ronin on DVD, and a car cleaning kit for some reason :chin:

and clothes and chocs :p

I got 2 bottles vladivar
bottle famous grouse
bottle grants
bottle j/d
bottle of baileys
choclate
money
a shirt off the gf

serin said:
i missed all these Xmas threads :cry:

i got :-

IMG_13531.jpg

a 19" tft Monitor :D no more 15 inch rubbish for me (y)

and Ronin on DVD, and a car cleaning kit for some reason :chin:

and clothes and chocs :p

A 19" monitor [dribble dribble] when I use the upstairs computer it has a 19" monitor but when my youngest is home ime religated to the downstairs computer 15" and you certainly notice the differance so its 19" for crimbo pressy please (y)

PNL said:
A 19" monitor [dribble dribble] when I use the upstairs computer it has a 19" monitor but when my youngest is home ime religated to the downstairs computer 15" and you certainly notice the differance so its 19" for crimbo pressy please (y)

:D glad you like it

i was looking at a 20" one, but it just wouldnt fit in the gap :p

and as i cant afford a new desk AND a new screen, 19" all the way (y)

also, why dont you steal the bigger monitor? your house, you payed for it, you pay for the leccy to run it :p go henceforth and steal the big screen, so you can marvel at FF in all its high res glory :worship:

Back