What have you got

Currently reading:
What have you got

One of my presents from my mum was a 1/43 scale toy seicento sporting in bright red. Didn't have the heart to tell her I had a cinq. Nice thought though!

Some lego :confused: ££ erm a few choc's no underwear (yipee) a rc car mad caddies cd ,basket ball net

I got quite a bit from Jules, so much for not going mad on each other :rolleyes: - aftershave, CDs, clothes, munchies, gadgets, etc.

We still haven't seen my family yet, going down to see them on Tuesday, so will be another mini-Xmas again!

Kids got loads - think we went a bit mad on them :eek: - my 2 y/os main present was a TVR Challenge Scaletrix set :slayer: - may have another go in a minute once they are in bed ;) - my 5 y/o is really interested in her Pixica 2MP camera - cheers for that, Paul (y) - just banged a spare SD card into it, so a bit more scope. It is a very good introduction to digital photography, and only cost £8 :p

I got a remote control Aston Martin from my wife, it does excellent power slides :).

Plus I get to play with our little boys new toys :).

DVDs (Futurama series 1 & 2, Matrix boxset and the Monty Python boxset), Clothes (new hoody at last!:D) and other bits and pieces :)

For my B'Day yesterday i got a bunch of stuff to put in me car, seat covers (my seats are kinda manky, my grandad had his dogs in there when he owned the car :yuck: ) and some furry dice :D

I got a abarth body kit for my punto, a Win TV digi box thingy for my laptop, some smellys, a bottle of opium perfume, vouchers, plus more, another pretty good christmas, thanks all.

i got a 512mb mp3 player, set of parker pens (i wanted them), an NUFC selection box, a metal tax disc holder, 3 cd's (faithless, NME, and gorillaz), two torque wrenches (britool, and clarke), 3 vintage spanners (britool), a set of 9 hilka screwdrivers, an inside/outside car temperature guage, charlie chaplin dvd box set, an electric wheel nut remover, a push powered led torch, and various other things (not forgetting the masses of chocolate (y) )

I got quite a lot this year. A couple of big tool sets, 5 DVD's 2 xbox 360 games, a hammers T-shirt, a clash T-shirt, some more Hugo boss , a load more west ham gear, a luxury bed off me mother :) and lots of other bits that I'm not going into now cuz i'm off to watch a film which I also got for my PSP :)

I didnt do too bad this year, i got
Some new house phones
A rowing machine (im a gym freak)
Perfume, and lots of smellies
Something a bit rude that i cant really write :rolleyes:
Some music for my flute
A bodykit for my punto
Two pairs of Gap jeans a belt and a FCUK jacket
Slippers and a dressing gown

Back