What do you do when Dr Who is younger than you?

Currently reading:
What do you do when Dr Who is younger than you?

NumanR

Established member
Well for the first time in my life, Dr Who is going to be younger than me, (I have kidded myself that David Tennant is the same age lol), how can I take him seriously? I am just going to be shouting at the tv, what do you know about Daleks? I was watching them before you were born, son. Thats no way to hold a sonic screwdriver. No doubt the Tardis is going to be pimped as well oh god there will be a www.Tardisforum.com sticker on it.

Well for the first time in my life, Dr Who is going to be younger than me, (I have kidded myself that David Tennant is the same age lol), how can I take him seriously? I am just going to be shouting at the tv, what do you know about Daleks? I was watching them before you were born, son. Thats no way to hold a sonic screwdriver. No doubt the Tardis is going to be pimped as well oh god there will be a www.Tardisforum.com sticker on it.
lol fantastic Numan (y)

I cannot help but feel the recent doctors have lacked the gravitas and wisdom of the older ones. Needed someone a bit older and stronger IMO :(

:yeahthat:

yeah, bring back a old guy dressed in Victorian clothes and has a strong British accent... full of wisdom and wise...

Pah! Call themselves Time Lords. Not like they were in my day. We had real Time Lords back then.

with all the wead back then, you all most probably thought you were one...
You just can't wait can you? You've got to spoil it. After my last reply I was going to wait about an hour and then just very quietly slip in that I am a Time Lord and what happens? Someone's got to stick their nose in. Well, the next time you find yourself in a fix with the CCCCCCCCCCCCybermen don't come running to me.

You just can't wait can you? You've got to spoil it. After my last reply I was going to wait about an hour and then just very quietly slip in that I am a Time Lord and what happens? Someone's got to stick their nose in. Well, the next time you find yourself in a fix with the CCCCCCCCCCCCybermen don't come running to me.

lol sorry for blowing your disguise...:( just go back in time and stop me...(y)

Back