What do you do when Dr Who is younger than you?

Currently reading:
What do you do when Dr Who is younger than you?

:cry:[/QUOTE said:
There, there it's not as bad as all that. Alright, ALRIGHT. Just stop the blubbering. OK. Let's just pretend you didn't expose me as a Time Lord. I don't think anyone noticed. It can be our little secret. But one more word.....

There, there it's not as bad as all that. Alright, ALRIGHT. Just stop the blubbering. OK. Let's just pretend you didn't expose me as a Time Lord. I don't think anyone noticed. It can be our little secret. But one more word.....

dont worry, you have scared me half to death...;)

lol i was joking... hence the wink... man your easy to wind up...:p
RIGHT! It's obviously money you want. Some sort of compensation. All I've got is some Quangos from Tharg 9. Oh no I forgot that was a nasty infection I picked up from that two-headed three armed Venusian prostitute. (No jokes about Uranus please) Ok. 500 Epiglotis from the third moon of Splurg 7 and that's my final offer. You Leech. It's people like you that give the Inter Galactic Trans Millenium Compensation Scheme a bad name. Anyway, I'm in a good mood as it happens. I've just got myself a new guitar.

what kind you get. i have a Yamaha F310--bp acoustic guitar :)
Thought about going the electro-acoustic route but I rarely plug my electric in so bought a Taylor Big Baby. The body's a little bit slimmer than most acoustics so for me the neck's a little more accessible plus the sound almost seems like there's a little bit of Blues crunch on there and it sounds nice and bright with a surprising amount of volume. See what we did there. Hi-jacked that more slickly than Lolita. Although to be fair without the same level of sex
appeal.

Thought about going the electro-acoustic route but I rarely plug my electric in so bought a Taylor Big Baby. The body's a little bit slimmer than most acoustics so for me the neck's a little more accessible plus the sound almost seems like there's a little bit of Blues crunch on there and it sounds nice and bright with a surprising amount of volume.

nice (y)

See what we did there. Hi-jacked that more slickly than Lolita. Although to be fair without the same level of sex
appeal.

lol

We'll have to get together with all the other guitarists on here and put on a free concert. Although to be fair, it had better be in a disused quarry somewhere in Snowdonia in order to avoid us being lynched by all serious musos everywhere.

We'll have to get together with all the other guitarists on here and put on a free concert. Although to be fair, it had better be in a disused quarry somewhere in Snowdonia in order to avoid us being lynched by all serious musos everywhere.

lol
good idea.. dont know many people on here who play the guitar... :)

how long you been playing for.. this is my second year.. not doing to bad...:eek:

lol
good idea.. dont know many people on here who play the guitar... :)

how long you been playing for.. this is my second year.. not doing to bad...:eek:
About the same for me. Unfortunately I made the mistake of coming to the instrument late in life so it's only when that happens that you realise your fingers aren't as supple and dextrous as someone younger. A colleague's 13 year old son started at the same time and he's not only in a band but he's way ahead of me. The only good thing is I can go anywhere live music is played but he's too young. He-he.

About the same for me. Unfortunately I made the mistake of coming to the instrument late in life so it's only when that happens that you realise your fingers aren't as supple and dextrous as someone younger. A colleague's 13 year old son started at the same time and he's not only in a band but he's way ahead of me. The only good thing is I can go anywhere live music is played but he's too young. He-he.

(y)

Been a fan of Dr.Who since the series started and am a big fan of most of the currant science fiction programmes on the box at the mo ..can help feeling that the beeb might have dropped a boob this time though..time will tell tho I spos..:shrug:

Back