What are you doing today?

Currently reading:
What are you doing today?

arc said:
well the car isn't done, chris' car is now stuck on the ramps at work - they won't lower back down for some reason. oops!

You need to raise ramps befoe they will come down, just push up then down or failing that the switch on the wall may have tripped.

Oh, I never got up till 13.30 and I'm going for a shower then out for dinner early evening then going to watch a couple of dvds.

Liam

bloomfieldliam said:
You need to raise ramps befoe they will come down, just push up then down or failing that the switch on the wall may have tripped.

Liam

Yeah, to raise it off the ratchets.. it does that itself when hit the down button - but it doesn't release all the locking pins when it raises it. It leaves one in place, and even if u manually remove it - it won't let the motor lower the ramp down.

All power and air lines appear to be correctly plugged in and working.

Think chris is just going to leave his car there till work on monday, someone else should know how to get it down.. although this was the first test of the ramps!

Cheers though (y)

first saturday off in a while, so i made the most of it by going shopping for tomorrow's day out :eek:

gonna be watching the football in about 10 mins, was going to go get some beer, but realised it to late :(

gaz_wrexham said:
first saturday off in a while, so i made the most of it by going shopping for tomorrow's day out :eek:

gonna be watching the football in about 10 mins, was going to go get some beer, but realised it to late :(
:confused: why is it to late

arc said:
Yeah, to raise it off the ratchets.. it does that itself when hit the down button - but it doesn't release all the locking pins when it raises it. It leaves one in place, and even if u manually remove it - it won't let the motor lower the ramp down.

All power and air lines appear to be correctly plugged in and working.

Think chris is just going to leave his car there till work on monday, someone else should know how to get it down.. although this was the first test of the ramps!

Cheers though (y)

No worries, I sense an impending visit from the ramp engineer!

Liam

bloomfieldliam said:
No worries, I sense an impending visit from the ramp engineer!

Liam

i think it was chris who wired it all up.. i'm just glad i didnt put my car on first. i need to have gone to chester 30minutes ago :$

dave said:
move to england, we got a shop called the beer tent, they do delivery ;) (shh dont tell julie)
:woot: why have i never been told about this shop :D

Best laid plans and all that - I sacked off the modelling and went to Meadowhell instead. Bought some new clothes (to make me feel better and that now I'm single again) Off to Xscape tonight :)

well i have had exciting day at cinema, sat down with huge popcorn ready to watch herbie thingy and nothing happens, screen projector broke, Got free tickets to see bewitched ( yeah yeah yeah)
Sat through trying to stay awake with 10 year old neice. Pop into arcades and practice dancemats ready for skeggy .
Then get to go pizza hut and east unlimited ice cream.
just got back and feel sick

well i was at work this morning.. then cleaned my car like a good lil girl this afternoon..took ages... :(

Back