What are you doing today?

Currently reading:
What are you doing today?

Polyfillering wall in lounge and scratch building fuselage for a radio control spitfire - just making it up as I go along. Laterz off out with mates.
Early starts for me - hate lying in, it's a right waste of time. :)

Yep, I figure if I get up at 630 all week long just to go and do someone else's bidding, when the weekend comes around and it's all MY time - least I can do is haul ass out of bed at the same time :)

well, going to get get some brekky then going to gexs work place to use the hyrdraulic lifting ramps. then i'm going fix my exhaust ratttle, underseal the car and maybe sort the fuel gauge.

then i'm driving to chester to go to a friends birthday party.. then i;m off to another one on sunday night in birmingham! (y)

nothing really shoppin later :D goodies :yum: was asked to go out with mates for a drink but i skint :(

Just finishing my coffee, then off to get a hair cut, then to the local Virgin centre with Jules and the kids for a swim, grab some lunch there afterwards, then not sure....

Finishing filling in an application form for a job :rolleyes: , then off to town later for a friends birthday :woot:

dunno :eek:

only just woke up, and am currently eating 2 Tesco Chocolate Brownies for breakfast (y)

gotta phone the warrenty place about my broken laptop, book my last driving lessons, and my test!

but i can do that tomorrow ;)

erm ok its 12 o clock

i been to me aunts to fix in a gate. Delivered a loud of items for her

went to me nans did aload of jobs for her.

Got home to take me mum to work

went in to Altrincham for a look around now am back home

i can finally rest

i hopes

(this is my usual saturday running around for everyone else and not stopping for any thing to eat or any time for me)

Trying to get my god dam beetle to start, dodgy 30 yr old wiring giving me head ache. Ignition turns on wit one click but the final turn to start the engine and nothing!

Doing my head in :bang:

Thing is, its so tempermental sometimes it be fine all day others it just wont start at all or eventually will after tryin nd trying and trying. Put it down to either a lose connection after ignition switch somewhere or the ignition barrel is shot. Anyone hav any ideas at all just throw em at me lol. Time to get me volt meter out!

Back