Styling what alloys would look better

Currently reading:
Styling what alloys would look better

will do mate

Question: Whats the pcd and the offset?
Answer: Hi There, PCD (Bolt Pattern) is 4 x 100 Offset is 35..38 (although this can be adjusted with spacers to fit cars with different offset) I bought the wheels to directly fit a Toyota MR2 Mk1
^ (copy and pasted from ebay)
would these fit, if not what would have to be done to make it possible?
i know i would need wobbly bolts, anything else?

:confused:

MR2 W20 00> ....4x100 ,,,, 35 to 42 ,,,, 54.1
MR2 W2 91 to 99 5x114 ,,,, 35 to 42 ,,,, 60.1
^ from http://www.carlsalter.com/wheel_fitments.html

Last edited:
the mr2 w2o 91 to 99 wnt fit because they have 5 bolt holes bt a punto only has 4. i dont know wheather thts wt u were lookin for.

i think tht spellin might be wrong dunno

the mr2 w2o 91 to 99 wnt fit because they have 5 bolt holes bt a punto only has 4. i dont know wheather thts wt u were lookin for.

i think tht spellin might be wrong dunno

yh the w20 wont fit but the matey said they came of a mk1 (mr2) but looking at that fitment giude a mk1 is 5 stud and the mk2 is 4 studs, so i guess he means mk2, but dunno if 54.1 bore would be ok??

Question: Whats the pcd and the offset?
Answer: Hi There, PCD (Bolt Pattern) is 4 x 100 Offset is 35..38 (although this can be adjusted with spacers to fit cars with different offset) I bought the wheels to directly fit a Toyota MR2 Mk1
^ (copy and pasted from ebay)
would these fit, if not what would have to be done to make it possible?
i know i would need wobbly bolts, anything else?
Bump... any one know if these would fit

Most fiats are 99mm PCD. Some are 100 and need special washers to fit to a 98 hub.

Why not just fit some Punto alloys. With the Government's scrappage scheme there are loads in the breakers and they WILL fit the hub. Some will need a spacer plate and longer bolts.

The original steel wheel bolts are too short for alloys so you need the alloy bolts as well. A good breaker will throw them in free.

Wheels can be stove enamelled from about £25 a wheel.

Another point is that your car could have been originally built with Punto alloys so its still unmodified for insurance purposes. ;)

Last edited:
Most fiats are 99mm PCD. Some are 100 and need special washers to fit to a 98 hub.

Why not just fit some Punto alloys. With the Government's scrappage scheme there are loads in the breakers and they WILL fit the hub. Some will need a spacer plate and longer bolts.

The original steel wheel bolts are too short for alloys so you need the alloy bolts as well. A good breaker will throw them in free.

Wheels can be stove enamelled from about £25 a wheel.

Another point is that your car could have been originally built with Punto alloys so its still unmodified for insurance purposes. ;)
i have standard fiat alloys but want aftermarket ones

saw these on ebay and was woundering if they would fit or not?

Unless you know exactly what you are doing its best not to risk it with ebay wheels.

You can get adapter kits but they usually affect the offset and that will mess up your steering.

I wouldnt know where to start and many trick wheels have quite thin rims and can be buckled. IMHO its best to stick with Fiat wheels or save up for some spanking new alloys made to fit the car.

Back