General We bought one

Currently reading:
General We bought one

Stuart

The only reason I didn't go for a 5dr Active is the wheel cap. The design is a little old fashion hence I went for the 5dr Dynamic. I let you compare the two to see if I have a point.

Punto7.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great stuart, I'd have to say I'm lovin the 2-tone interior!

Although this must be the first FIAT since 1994 (i.e. Punto Mk1) to use a non-blue key! None of you spotted that :p

Our car goes into the dealers today to get it's alloys and mudflaps on. Because we got ours 2 weeks before launch Fiat hadn't sent over any Dynamic alloys or flaps. It should change the apperance nicely. The wheels are the ones Sassy has posted in the bottom of the 2 pics.

The car according to the trip computer is returning 49.6 MPG so far. When we bought the car I have to say the 1.2 engine felt guttless to me but as the miles free up the engine it's turning into a little flyer.

Just 2 slight probs so far and they hopefully will be sorted today. a groaning noise from the clutch pedal and a squeaky steering wheel when you turn it. I could probably sort this with WD but have decided to let the dealer do it when the wheels are being done.

All said My Missus loves the car. She says she can get as much into it as she did with the Alfa 156 she had before the Punto.

My only concern is the light colours on the seats getting dirty very easily. I have taken to using a towel on the drivers seat when I'm wearing my old clothes to wash the car for fear of reprisles from the Missus :D

Stuartl said:
My only concern is the light colours on the seats getting dirty very easily. I have taken to using a towel on the drivers seat when I'm wearing my old clothes to wash the car for fear of reprisles from the Missus :D

Funny you should say that, the fiat dealer i went to mentioned this would be a negative on the car, especially on ones with the orange trim.

Back