General Wanting recommendations and help please

Currently reading:
General Wanting recommendations and help please

Im looking around for various items for a 2019 Panda Cross TA 4x4 :
Lots of what Im looking at aren’t compatible for the Cross model, on the usual Ebay or too pricey…

Wanting seat covers, dont need to be waterproof
Car mats
Door and boot kick plates
Oil - thinking of millers, but no fiat dealers near me, in fact not sure where there is a fiat dealership in Yorkshire.
I realise TA engine needs particular oil, so wanting to get some ordered.

Hoping anyone has some recommendations or advice please, its been 12 years, since I last had a ‘modern’ panda.

Thank you
Fozzy.

Can't help you with seat covers I'm afraid, but:

Mats - I bought OEM carpets ones from Partsworld, their '4x4' mats are out of stock, but think they have some 'Panda' ones - Also check out the Gledring rubber mats which have a god following on here, I had a set of front mats which I used for rainy days or days out on muddy sites. Euro Car Parts sell them, but you may find others.

Door and kick plates - I was lucky enough to find OEM ones on ebay at a good price, think my kick trims were £25, and the boot guard £12, but those days are long gone - the manufacturer who makes them sell them also - Richard Grant Mouldings or 'RGM' however the few sets I can find are still about £60.

I used Millers in mine which was the EU5 Twinair, (your Cross likely needs the later oil), which I'll certainly use again, mine was delivered by Opie Oils, who always do a fantastic job - and they have an oil finder, so as long ad it meets fiat's specs, and the required grade, you should be fine

Thanks for that, yes the car seat covers look nice, but pricey, more than I would like to pay.
Looking at boot liners now, I do have a general rubber type version, but would like the type with panda on it, which Im guessing is the genuine Fiat model.

Im looking around for various items for a 2019 Panda Cross TA 4x4 :
Lots of what Im looking at aren’t compatible for the Cross model, on the usual Ebay or too pricey…

Wanting seat covers, dont need to be waterproof
Car mats
Door and boot kick plates
Oil - thinking of millers, but no fiat dealers near me, in fact not sure where there is a fiat dealership in Yorkshire.
I realise TA engine needs particular oil, so wanting to get some ordered.

Hoping anyone has some recommendations or advice please, its been 12 years, since I last had a ‘modern’ panda.

Thank you
Fozzy.
I use miller oils, wehn I can get it, you can order it and it’s ‘made in Yorkshire’ so it’s obviously good, they have a ‘compatibility’ search on their site…there are dealers in Yorkshire but not like, or as many, they used to be…do a search on here for recommendations as to both parts and service, shop4parts being the default (GGB in bolling Bradford), AUTODOC are usually reliable on things I’ve ordered for Fiat, but got it really wrong for my Jeep…I’m trying to find all my links but EE is going soooooooooooooooo slow and im losing the will to live….

I use miller oils, wehn I can get it, you can order it and it’s ‘made in Yorkshire’ so it’s obviously good, they have a ‘compatibility’ search on their site…there are dealers in Yorkshire but not like, or as many, they used to be…do a search on here for recommendations as to both parts and service, shop4parts being the default (GGB in bolling Bradford), AUTODOC are usually reliable on things I’ve ordered for Fiat, but got it really wrong for my Jeep…I’m trying to find all my links but EE is going soooooooooooooooo slow and im losing the will to live….
Why not try Shop4Parts - I think you get a discount if you are a "paid up" member of this forum (?).

I bought floor mats after a search on googel c £25 a set. The 319 Panda mats are identical for the whole range. I saw a set of sill covers on the net may have been auto Doc for %4 in the last week. Again theya are the same for ALL 319s in spite of differing part numbers. Ive had both numbers! Ive had Selenia oil from S4P for 10.50 a litre recently. I would very strongly recommend sticking to this oil having taken detailed technical advice. I did have Castrol Edge put in my last car by the main dealer fro one change and it still went OK but frankly its not worth any risk to the Uniair unit even if Selenia is more expensive. I always use FPT filters but have a magnetti marelli filter in stock which I need to compare in detail. AS MM are as near as dammit OE suppliers I am reasonably happy with their stiff. I use their air and pollen filters and have just put one of their filters on our 1.2 with no notable changes noted. If I can find details of the parts I will put in a link

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Thanks for that, yes the car seat covers look nice, but pricey, more than I would like to pay.
Looking at boot liners now, I do have a general rubber type version, but would like the type with panda on it, which Im guessing is the genuine Fiat model.
When you said boot, I assumed the protector that goes over the boot lip/tip of bumper.. as seen on my pic below.
20230527_132537.jpg

I did also have the boot liner, think it was the princely sum of £29 at the time, but beware, it is pretty thin plastic, it wouldn't take much to hole it.
20230527_163054.jpg

For the price, there's better out there, my friend has a golf with a Gledring one (same as the mats) and it's a good bit of kit.

When you said boot, I assumed the protector that goes over the boot lip/tip of bumper.. as seen on my pic below.View attachment 439422

I did also have the boot liner, think it was the princely sum of £29 at the time, but beware, it is pretty thin plastic, it wouldn't take much to hole it.
View attachment 439423

For the price, there's better out there, my friend has a golf with a Gledring one (same as the mats) and it's a good bit of kit.
However, that genuine Fiat one is brilliant at holding liquids. I’m a river conservation volunteer and routinely put wet waders or drysuit in there. It’s proved to be very robust too. The odd shape at the right hand side edge allows a warning triangle to tuck in there - it might even have been designed specifically for that?

Attachments

• IMG_6915.jpeg
    IMG_6915.jpeg
    599.1 KB · Views: 25
However, that genuine Fiat one is brilliant at holding liquids. I’m a river conservation volunteer and routinely put wet waders or drysuit in there. It’s proved to be very robust too. The odd shape at the right hand side edge allows a warning triangle to tuck in there - it might even have been designed specifically for that?
I totally agree about robustness.

I like the genuine fiat boot liner, as it has panda on it (sad I know), but the cheapest Ive found is about £45…Its handy re the warning triangle to tuck in, As I just happen to have 1..

When you said boot, I assumed the protector that goes over the boot lip/tip of bumper.. as seen on my pic below.View attachment 439422

View attachment 439423

Love the look of this boot liner, daft question whats in the bag on the left hand side?

View attachment 439423

Im wanting both types of boot liner, the 1 inside the boot, and also the boot exterior (kick plate)..as much protection as possible really..

I bought floor mats after a search on googel c £25 a set. The 319 Panda mats are identical for the whole range. I saw a set of sill covers on the net may have been auto Doc for %4 in the last week. Again theya are the same for ALL 319s in spite of differing part numbers. Ive had both numbers! Ive had Selenia oil from S4P for 10.50 a litre recently. I would very strongly recommend sticking to this oil having taken detailed technical advice. I did have Castrol Edge put in my last car by the main dealer fro one change and it still went OK but frankly its not worth any risk to the Uniair unit even if Selenia is more expensive. I always use FPT filters but have a magnetti marelli filter in stock which I need to compare in detail. AS MM are as near as dammit OE suppliers I am reasonably happy with their stiff. I use their air and pollen filters and have just put one of their filters on our 1.2 with no notable changes noted. If I can find details of the parts I will put in a link

Thanks for that, I might get the Selena oil, just in case I need to top up, its still on offer, I would probably collect it, as delivery is £7..Re getting a discount at S4Parts, Im not sure If Ive contributed to FF years ago. How would I check this, or pay?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Thanks for that, I might get the Selena oil, just in case I need to top up, its still on offer, I would probably collect it, as delivery is £7..Re getting a discount at S4Parts, Im not sure If Ive contributed to FF years ago. How would I check this, or pay?
Click on forums, look under Fiat Forum and then under Support the Forum.

If you look at Forums then over to the right member list I think you can find you donation amount there. If you click on your personal avatr in teh menu ribbon you can look at your account, mebership details etc.

I know if a little pricy but £25 a year will buy advertisement free forum time. That also counts tom your membership contribution for discount codes. I have had more value out than the cost and as I need another £121 of bits for Daffos suspension that will be nearly half of 2024s cost.

Last edited:
It's the tool kit, jack etc that comes with the spare wheel, sadly unlike most cars it doesn't actually fit anywhere.
I have put mine under the front passenger seat (by posting it in from the rear footwell. Just fits across and the Velcro on the bottom of the bag holds it in place nicely. Still plenty of room for a rear seat passenger’s feet. (Note: only with 4x4 versions, where the supplied jack is larger, owing to the raised body height, and so cannot be stored inside the spare wheel)

Im wanting both types of boot liner, the 1 inside the boot, and also the boot exterior (kick plate)..as much protection as possible really..
The genuine Fiat bumper protection is actually made by a U.K. company… https://rgmautomotive.co.uk/product/abs-rgm-rearguard-fiat-panda-cross-city-cross/
They also make the ‘genuine Fiat’ door sill protectors, and, I suspect, the boot floor liner too. Note, as was previously mentioned, there are three variants of the bumper protector: regular Panda, 4x4 Panda, and Panda Cross, as the bumpers are different shapes.

£63 for the bumper protection... ouch... mine was £12.99 and even that was about £7 too much, it faded in the sun after about 5 minutes.

I'd opt for a clear plastic PPF or something in its place instead.

I have put mine under the front passenger seat (by posting it in from the rear footwell. Just fits across and the Velcro on the bottom of the bag holds it in place nicely. Still plenty of room for a rear seat passenger’s feet. (Note: only with 4x4 versions, where the supplied jack is larger, owing to the raised body height, and so cannot be stored inside the spare wheel)
Mine did go there for a bit, but I was worried about it getting kicked under and damaging airbag wires, seat heaters etc.

Back