General Unique b for sale in Mansfield

Currently reading:
General Unique b for sale in Mansfield

This b is for sale at Evans Halshaw in Manfield. Until 3 months ago this dealer was the local main Fiat dealer. My b virtually lived at this place for the first 4 months of its life.

When I asked whether there was any luggage space at the front, the salesman opened the hood and was embarassed to discover the engine. Scary or what?

barchettadetails.jpg

superspotter

It's got to be yellow!!
There you go Doc, there's a modification for you to try:D
Might be more room for the turbo in the boot:eek:
You would have to put the battery back in the front though:(

serin

***** Friendly
A mate of mine went to look at the new clio 197, so asked his local dealer to show him one. the dealer went "yea, follow me" and took him outside and showed him a bloody Megane 225 :p

He didnt go back :D

LittleRedB

Rosso Corsa of corsa!!!
This b is for sale at Evans Halshaw in Manfield. Until 3 months ago this dealer was the local main Fiat dealer. My b virtually lived at this place for the first 4 months of its life.

When I asked whether there was any luggage space at the front, the salesman opened the hood and was embarassed to discover the engine. Scary or what?

barchettadetails.jpg

:ROFLMAO: - classic!!! Mid-engine would be better - Doc, give that a go - mind you it means re-locating the sub!!! :p

Zem

In regard to the price, it's only come down £1000 beacuse of the time of year, I know that my local Fiat dealer added £1000 to the price of a b in the showroom because the sun was shining.

EDIT: Is there any coincidence that it was the local fiat dealer "until three months ago" and I assume it was parked there for the first four months of its life if they never lifted the bonnet.

Last edited:

Alan.D

Ban the Mongol rally
Someone confused on colour :confused: although I suppose it's a little better than the red it was previously :p:p :)
Appart from the obvious crap it looks like they stuck a spare exhaust box on that they must have had lying about, poor car.

LittleRedB

Rosso Corsa of corsa!!!
Hadn't noticed the exhaust - looks like they pinched it from a Massey Fergerson!!

(oh, not rising to the colour thing as your mind is obviously mashed at the moment!!).........

Last edited: