Technical Electric mirrors wiring existing in every model?

Currently reading:
Technical Electric mirrors wiring existing in every model?

GeorgeBoultadakis

Greetings, fellow Barchetta owners, from sunny Greece!

I've found quite a bargain for a pair of electric mirrors, already in the same colour as my own B. The problem is my own one doesn't have electric mirrors fitted from the factory.

I've read somewhere in the forums that all Barchettas have the appropriate wiring for some non-standard features (electric mirrors, motorized antenna, fog-lights), even when not included from the factory in a lower trim vehicle.

Is that true? Could anyone point-out what else I'd need to fit them in my own car?

Thanks in advance!

If you looks at the Downloads then you can get the Barchetta Service Manual which has the wiring diagrams.

You then need to look at the wires on/inside your doors to see if the wires exist. You also need to see if the wires/connector for the mirror control panel assembly exists in your center console pod.

A lot may depend on the year of your Barchetta which you have not specified.

If you looks at the Downloads then you can get the Barchetta Service Manual which has the wiring diagrams.

You then need to look at the wires on/inside your doors to see if the wires exist. You also need to see if the wires/connector for the mirror control panel assembly exists in your center console pod.

A lot may depend on the year of your Barchetta which you have not specified.
Thanks for your answer! I will check these out. It's a 1996 model.

You need to run the wires from the mirror itself through the door into the area by the speakers where the connection is hopefully just hanging, The switch has to be cut/set into the center console, the wire is already below the console.
I found the passenger side very easy to find, the drivers side was left tucked up high out of sight.

Back