Technical Replacement bulbs for instrument panel illumination

Currently reading:
Technical Replacement bulbs for instrument panel illumination

Speenth

Hi' all,

I have a 1999 Barchetta. Several of the bulbs that illuminate my instrument dials have failed. Since I must dismantle the binnacle to replace the bulbs, I think it may be better to replace every single bulb in the binnacle, but what bulbs do I need and where can I reliably source the replacements?

Hi' all,

I have a 1999 Barchetta. Several of the bulbs that illuminate my instrument dials have failed. Since I must dismantle the binnacle to replace the bulbs, I think it may be better to replace every single bulb in the binnacle, but what bulbs do I need and where can I reliably source the replacements?
I got mine (LED) from barchettaparts.com sorry can't remember what I paid.

hi, I got multiple different LED T5 bulbs from Aliexpress. They work good and are much brighter than regular. The only issue is, that since the direction indicator light is the same for both sides, you can't use LED here. I mean, you can, but it will always work only for one direction. I'm yet to find a T5 LED that is without polarity, so it could be powered from both sides.
Also, the dash has green tint by itself, so don't be surprised that even the white bulbs looks green ;)

Last edited:
Back