TV host Mark Speight 'found dead'

Currently reading:
TV host Mark Speight 'found dead'

She had a heart attack > fell into the bath> he found her, he was unconscious at the time it happened through sleeping tablets, vodka & coke, the police/doctors reports back up that with the amount of sleeping tablets in his bloodstream he would have been out of it

Last edited:
Because you wacked out of your head in Coke maybe:confused:

i have never taken coke or any drug but i know people who have and would be fairly confident in saying that if someone is shouting and screaming in a scalding bath you would hear or be able to have some grip on reality coked up or not

i have never taken coke or any drug but i know people who have and would be fairly confident in saying that if someone is shouting and screaming in a scalding bath you would hear or be able to have some grip on reality coked up or not

Depend on how drugged up you are. Could be Paraletic like some people get when really drunk! Could be like a coma, can hear but can respond, on can hear but it dosen't register.

And if she was having a heart attack who said she's to scream? Some people die of heart attacks and don't make a sound because of shock!

like i said we could have this debate all day, but it just all stinks to me, i dont dismiss your ideas and reasoning but we will never know the truth now just like the michael hutchence death - no one could decide if that was suicide or killed during a sex game

She wouldn't be shouting and screaming if she had a heart attack, she could easily have slipped into unconsciousness and had the heart attack then. He didn't wake up until gone 4pm

By this time the bath had been left running and that is why she suffered the burns.

I think it is all just a tragic accident, he didn't take the cowards way out, he was overcome by grief and yes, probably guilt too at having introduced her to cocaine (if he did, i don't know for certain) he loved and adored her and most probably slipped into a very deep depression, hence the suicide. Its just a damn shame he didn't get the help he needed to overcome it.

As he was a local lad i find it more upsetting, that and the fact i've had a massive crush on him since i first saw him in scratchy & Co :eek:

Reports are now that he had hung himself (yikes) but the post mortem is being done today which will confirm how he died.

RIP Mark, you'll be very sadly missed!!!

Last edited:
Often ex-centric creative types are like they are as a Facade and often inside are very dark and depressed this is why they are more susceptible to drugs as an escape so they can actually be who they are pretending to be, but this also comes with an addictive personality so drugs perhaps get out of control.
If government intervention and people actually looking into facts and generalisation of types of people then these tragedies can be avoided.
RIP Mark i dont think he will ever be forgotten as a role model for this generations creatives.

To be frank im a bit sick of hearing about it on TV and radio. Its 'just' another dead person people die and top themselves every day why is it he hogs the news?.

What about the 2 Soldiers from 3sqn RAF Regiment that died from a rag heads roadside bomb yesterday? They get a 20sec window and a brief mention on the news website whooopie maybe if they were TV presenters and not noble men fighting for their country (even though the war is dumb) they would get a bigger mention.

Im just P***ed off with the news network in this country in general. Sick of their objective one sided views with enthesis on the storeys they pick.

What about the 2 Soldiers from 3sqn RAF Regiment that died from a rag heads roadside bomb yesterday? They get a 20sec window and a brief mention on the news website whooopie
they chose their jobs knowing it involved getting shot at, they arent the first and they wont be the last, its very old news. :p

Last edited:
He cant cope living his life after loosing the girl he loved? he loved her sooooo much he introduced her to takin coke, wow he REALLY loved her....

Im sorry as sad as it is, and i feel for his family i really do, but if he doesnt respect his life and wants to get sh*t faced on coke then good ridance to bad rubbish i say.

Well its not asking much to show them a little respect for it is it?. :bang:. Yet some none tallented ass clown who's selfish enough to top himself makes limelight on the news :doh:.

While the 2 soldiers need to be given respect Mark was an extremely tallented artist what you see on TV is for kids but he also did some pretty good work.

While the 2 soldiers need to be given respect Mark was an extremely tallented artist what you see on TV is for kids but he also did some pretty good work.

And the 2 soldiers were killed in action, whereas Mark took his own life. I'd give far more news space to the soldiers.

And the 2 soldiers were killed in action, whereas Mark took his own life. I'd give far more news space to the soldiers.

Couldnt agree with you more!!

So many soldiers killed in action, no where near enough news time/space is given to them.

Back