TV host Mark Speight 'found dead'

Currently reading:
TV host Mark Speight 'found dead'

Very sad news, but not unexpected after all he's been through recently and his sudden disappearance :( RIP

Chris

trouble is with London there is so many tube stations, if you get on at one theres hundreds of stations to get off at. with the number of passengers using both the tube and rail systems its like trying to find a needle in a haystack. would take a very eagle eyed CCTV operator to spot him, but when you sit all day watching people walk by all the time i bet its easy to let slip of people.

I thought he was the best one on smart, when your a kid watching these programmes you never think that they have a private life which has its downs. you see them happy on the TV and expect them to always be like that.

Come on, he has got to be, mind you so was she, to be found in a scolding bath, its not like he wouldve got another tv job, let alone a childrens tv job especially due to original circumstances with what had gone on on that fateful night.

I reckon something went on that we will never know about and he took the cowards way out

Last edited:
Its not cowardly, insanely selfish yes, but not cowardly.
I think when it came down to it he just couldn't bare the thought of living his life without the woman he loves, he's told his friends he blames himself for her death because he introduced her to coke, I don't think there is any more to it than that.
I just find it so sad :(

I think when it came down to it he just couldn't bare the thought of living his life without the woman he loves, (

and because he probably killed her in the bath incident, hence why there is more to the incident than probably meets the eye and we will never know now

If someone is lying in a scolding bath why do you not do anything about it???

Last edited:
Back