Technical Turbo'ing Burple!

Currently reading:
Technical Turbo'ing Burple!

I think the word "Burple" will be cut out of his vocabulary. Anyone who tries to mention that word will have no tongue ;)

I would like the underside of mine cleaned, petrol and oil everywhere, granted it is preventing rust but I would like it nice for when I have my head under there again.

Oil and hair do not mix....

Thanks

:ROFLMAO:

well mission burple is a goer, the quote was satisfactory so now we await her appointment with the the big spraky fire machine.

oh and she look sooooo wierd with her back bumper off!!! :p

Well Burple phase one million complete! She is now back from a Top welders ( thanks to SPD unsuprisingly ;)) and her underside looks as good as new. She had a couple of rusty patches underneath, but rather than just patching them, we got her sorted properly. Im well impressed with the work theyve done.

Next step - saving up for her to get tuned up properly, then just one final little artistic touch needs added ;)

Next step - saving up for her to get tuned up properly, then just one final little artistic touch needs added ;)

is it either:

a) flames on the sides/bonnet (for the wanna be hotrod fan)
b) burberry paintjob (for the chav in all of us)
c) solid gold tyres (for the people who are mentally challenged)
d) small pinstriping details (for cool people)

;)

Just found this randomly!!!
Burple doesnt half get around!!

http://www.fiatklubdanmark.dk/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17351&start=0&hilit=alaina

http://translate.google.com/transla...=149be614d12e6003baf8716fe8b5e716&sl=da&tl=en
The comments seem to be really cool! :) apart from -

"And so it is a slut behind. It must explain the color choice, if nothing else. I think now it is quite successful. "

I'll blindly translate itin my head to say ."so its a (insert term of endearment for a female in the car scene) whose behind the work, explains the colour choice, if nothing else, its worked well." or something vaugley along those lines
:p :p
don know if i like being refered to as a slut.... even in another language!!

I know shes on a few european websites - but this one was new to me!

Just found this randomly!!!
Burple doesnt half get around!!

http://www.fiatklubdanmark.dk/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17351&start=0&hilit=alaina

http://translate.google.com/transla...=149be614d12e6003baf8716fe8b5e716&sl=da&tl=en
The comments seem to be really cool! :) apart from -

"And so it is a slut behind. It must explain the color choice, if nothing else. I think now it is quite successful. "

I'll blindly translate itin my head to say ."so its a (insert term of endearment for a female in the car scene) whose behind the work, explains the colour choice, if nothing else, its worked well." or something vaugley along those lines
:p :p
don know if i like being refered to as a slut.... even in another language!!

I know shes on a few european websites - but this one was new to me!

Admit it - you put your name into google :p

If you didn’t build it with your own hands, it’s not really yours!!

i do agree
in a sense - however thats like saying the house that youve paid hundreds of pounds every month for, for the past 40 years is not yours cause you didnt build it!!

Im a person who will freely admit that I am not the best body stylist, spray painter, powder coater, leather trimmer, mechanic etc etc etc
And i believe in getting the best person for the job in order to get it done propperly.

For example in my industry - home made tattoos are the lowest of the low - I would advise anyone save up and pay to get a pro to do it proprly.

But good for you for doing as much as you can by yourself - just not the route I would have taken. (y)
Admit it - you put your name into google :p

kinda of, i put my name in 123people - was doing a search for someone - n thught - hmmm wonder what comes up for me.... didnt expect that one to be the first link! :p

Wow :eek:, I can't beleive that they made a comment like that full stop.

Miss translation perhaps?

Thanks

i hope so lol!

Last edited:
David has a danish friend - gonna get me an accurate translation of slut... should be amusing!
I took me a while to grasp that they werent talking about a slut physically being behind the car... google translate - so helpful - but so confusing!

And so its a girl that is responsible. This might explain the colour choice,
if nothing else. I think now its quite good.

Is the translation from a native Danish speaker. You can tell that Google's mind is in the gutter!

Cheers

SPD

Further info from my Danish friend, when told about the 'slut' translation from google

'You could translate it as that but the word tøs is also just a
familiar(slighty disrespectful) sort of pet word for young girl'

Cheers

SPD

Back