Technical Turbo'ing Burple!

Currently reading:
Technical Turbo'ing Burple!

Wow It has been a while! The forum has all changed! :D

Just a little update, Burple is alive and well, sleeping in the garage under her cover.

The last thing that was done to her was a complete re-weld on the underside, so is all solid and strong under there :)

The turbo and all the gubbins for that are in place, however she will require a bit of tuning to get running super smooth.

Ive not found the time recently to play with her :( or paint her trailer for that matter lol. But she is alive and well and hopfully ill get more time soon to get more pics and updates done.

Its nice to be back and read all the threads again, hope you are all well :)

Yeah, i really want to see her in the metal one day.

Need to dig deep to find metal under all that paint :p

Hello stranger indeed :D

Good to hear that Burple is still being treated like a princess, will be great to see her at some shows in the not too distant future :)

Hey :)

Yeah she is still very much being pampered princess style ;)

I thought you were dead :p

Although thinking about it, this is apparently the 6th post I've made in 2012); shows how much time I spend here...

I thought you were dead :p

Although thinking about it, this is apparently the 6th post I've made in 2012); shows how much time I spend here...

Oh come on... you cant get rid of me that easily :D

Nice to hear from you again :)

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That is all

Cheers

D

ahaha, :p What you up to this weekend? ;) :idea:
Dont book the one way ticket to Hawaii jsut yet.... im joking :p

Lol @ rallycinq we all know how much you love this little beasty :p.

Can't wait to one day see this car in the flesh :) awesome work alaina and rallycinq ;)

Lee

He does, he has a love hate relationship with her, loves her... but hates to admit it :p

(y)

Oh come on... you cant get rid of me that easily :D

Nice to hear from you again :)

ahaha, :p What you up to this weekend? ;) :idea:
Dont book the one way ticket to Hawaii jsut yet.... im joking :p

He does, he has a love hate relationship with her, loves her... but hates to admit it :p

(y)

As usual I work weekends, but weekdays are easier..Only a week till Goodwood so if you have a plan make it starting second week in July

Cheers

D

As usual I work weekends, but weekdays are easier..Only a week till Goodwood so if you have a plan make it starting second week in July

Cheers

D

hmmm.. this could get fun :D

ahhh I used to love those late nights, freezing cold, like working out an amazing purple puzzle! :D

Have fun at Goodwood, dont break anything :)

strangly enough i was wondering about burple the other day and was praying it was well lol.

:cool: Yup shes all fine, tucked away under her blanket nice and safe :)

I think burple was my insperation for buyin my first cinq shame I didn't find the forum till umpteen years later :( although now I've found it I've read the entire thread :) (after seeing it in fastcar?? Or max power?? A fair few years back :p, again nice work :p

Lee

Aww thats really sweet :) Fast car it was (y)

Back