trying to track my old punto down help!!

Currently reading:
trying to track my old punto down help!!

hi there just a quick one. i used to use this site when i had my punto which i traded in for a saxo vts in march of last year and basically wondered if anybody knows of its wearabouts or wether somebody on the site owns it or has seen it. i used to love the car so wondered how it was getting on. its a punto active sport in black reg; yh53zgn wen i sold it, it had tinted windows was lowered and had team dynamics multispoke wheels, badgeless grill.

cheers for your help Rob.

hi there just a quick one. i used to use this site when i had my punto which i traded in for a saxo vts in march of last year and basically wondered if anybody knows of its wearabouts or wether somebody on the site owns it or has seen it. i used to love the car so wondered how it was getting on. its a punto active sport in black reg; yh53zgn wen i sold it, it had tinted windows was lowered and had team dynamics multispoke wheels, badgeless grill.

cheers for your help Rob.

do you know who you sold it too, because i think this is the only way for you to know... the only people who would know is the police but they wouldn't tell you...

Hi Rob, i've got the Punto now registration YH53 ZGN, it still looks the same as you described it, taken off the blacked out windows on the front now :)

Added 6x9's and a Sony Head unit.

Purchased the car 4weeks ago from a lad in Eston, its going strong but needs work which i'll be doing after the new year in Jan 2016 as its MOT is due in Feb :)

All i did was type in the Reg number and it brought me here lol

Photos of the punto now as it stands

Attachments

• $_86.JPG
    $_86.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 39
  • $_86 (1).JPG
    $_86 (1).JPG
    74 KB · Views: 41
Quality post revival - good googling..!!(y)

Welcome, :)

you got plans for it..??

Charlie - Oxford

Restoration of the whole bodywork as there is a few scabs here & there, engine tweaks & mods, Refurbed rims, would like to replace standard interior with a leather set. Needs a major service after the new year as i think its been abused over the years. Doesnt burn oil though which is a good thing with 95000 miles on it :). It's starting to squeal on start up for a few seconds, but all belts, gaskets, filters etc will be replaced in January 2016

Will Keep you posted if anyones interested

Nice Site, Keep it up admin! :)

Sadly i sold the the old Punto in 2016 as it needed to much work (Engine issues) gone through a few cars since i had YH53 ZGN. Just done a quick check and details cant be found so i think it may of been scrapped :(

BUT, i now have a 06 plate mk2B unmodded but banging system inside lol...:) :slayer::slayer::slayer:

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 16
Back