trying to kill me.....

Currently reading:
trying to kill me.....

bloomfieldliam said:
Em? You reved the engine killed the rabbit then felt guilty ? :confused:

Liam
Yeah the engine revving was like my way of geeing myself up to do the thing I had to do - I hated doing it - it made me feel sick but I couldn't watch it in that state or listen to it in such distress. It happened really quick - my bf shouted at me and told me I should have driven round it - I told him to F'off n if he thought I was going to let it die in pain then he didn't know me properly. :mad:

I was just upset that the Corsa had hit it cos it shouldn't have under the circmstances - it was careless driving with little thought and made me have to do what I have never wanted to do :(

i once seen some foreign bloke going the wrong way round a roundabout. lol. pretty funny. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
bad luck Mase. There are some complete tossers on the road. I was in a RTA not too long back in the kinda the same situation as your 2nd scenario. Heaved on but still knocked off his back bumper. My car, not a scratch(y) Police were present very quick and threw the book at him.
At least you are a good driver and had your wits about you.

My dad has a habit of hitting pheasents (sp?)... one went through the radiator of the volvo.... up the air scoop in the front splitter on the BM M3, and through (deflected off) the windscreen of another BMW... The BMW Dealer wasn't pleased when they had to pick the feathers out!

Back