Try This Riddle! :)

Currently reading:
Try This Riddle! :)

How on earth does 013,071 get to that! I see the 13 across... but 71 down!? Or am I missing the point completly... I don;t just want the answer I want to understand it... which I don't.... :confused: :cry:

keep counting 71 down - what do you get?

I missed the slider bar initially, and with it being 10 down per the screen, whether it was 71, or 61, 51, etc, seemed pointless - it is basically the same as 1.

Maybe I fluked it :D

Damn, you are right. I could only count down 70 so 1 would be line 1!!! (y) It all becomes clear now...:idea:

DOH!:bang: I knew it would something that simple.

Thx I can rest now.:)

13 is annoying me, i think i know what it is but i don't think i'm typing it in right. can someone pm me the answer, its the car crash one.

i tried that, cant find any hidden picture at all :bang: and now the site seems to be down!!! excellent fun if you like making your blood pressure go thru the roof lol:D

yep did that, all i got was a hidden message saying "nice try, but your looking for a picture" lol, i will keep trying the site to see if i can get on there again, thanks:)

Doh :bang: :bang: i wont ask for the password as thats not fair on every one else, i just know this is gonna annoy me :D

Back