Top Gear on next week

Currently reading:
Top Gear on next week

I still find it laughable how some still get worked up one way or another about top gear, young & old alike:D..........................

Again...............................it is what it is, very simple. Tongue in cheek,pretendy, fun, irritating perhaps at times to some..............yes this may be true, but who gives a damn when the program is making bucket fulls;)

I could even go as far to say the program couldn't give a stuff about my ramblings. Again just hang on for the ride when you tune into top gear..................& stop that ffffff******moaning. There, that's that sorted now:D

I was out creating TopQueer instead

268916_10150225826396248_548661247_7159702_3246753_n.jpg

I fell out with TG a long time ago but tonights 60s spoof TV tec intro "The Interceptors" made me chortle. Even the studio audience give em a bigger clap/cheer than anything you normally see :D

Maybe I'm getting a bit old too, but I think they overdid the joke that everybody rags a hire car to death. I am sure it was all staged etc. but still - bad driving is bad driving.
The gag about the pro's front door was a bit near the knuckle, but i suppose it was just after 9...

Was a good episode. Enjoyed the Hot Hatch test thoroughly. Shame Abarth havnt launched anything completely new for a while.

Did everyone notice the 3 hot hatches went just above the 'Fiat Abarth' on the track time board?

Was a good episode. Enjoyed the Hot Hatch test thoroughly. Shame Abarth havnt launched anything completely new for a while.

Did everyone notice the 3 hot hatches went just above the 'Fiat Abarth' on the track time board?

Just above as in quite a few seconds above the Abarth......

Back