Top Gear on next week

Currently reading:
Top Gear on next week

I thought it was a good one, kept me laughing.:D I thought they would get better cars than they did, paying £450 for a 75 V6 I didn't expect it to last very long. The Spider was a shed and May's GTV had problems from the start with the clutch.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2005/nov/20/newspaperformats.mirror
Clarkson is a big guy and not scared of starting a fight most famously choosing a target that no jury would find you guilty over. I felt the format looked very tired in this weeks show, usually I find he is clever enough to be funny even when he is offensive, OK the GTV is just a blob of marketing designed wobbly jelly, but the 2000 Spider (descended from the Osso di Seppia Duetto ) is a car with a heritage and the 75 is true Alfa and I would not have minded owning that 75 myself paying the asking and spending a grand on it you could have had a lot of fun for the money and saved
a nice sporty car.

i didnt watch it this week either, i was too busy driving around in the rain enjoying the huge performance boost my MAF clean gave me. from now on i'm cleaning it every 3k.

Its funnier because people get more pissed off at what he is doing to a car so it adds even more humour because he is doing it intentionally to wind you up and that is whats happening :D
all fun and games until he gets stabbed in the throat.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with Tipos :)the Tempra TD I ran for 5 years was one of the best cars I ever owned, and with some decent shocks on it (= ones that cost more than fiats bean counters were prepared to pay) it really stuck to the road. OK the wobbly jibe really on applies to the spider GTV where they stacked the body stiffness in the corner with the bit of tin they snipped off, but for someone who loves Alfas that car was never good enough to wear that badge.

Found what a few wanted ;)

ForTheBoys.jpg

Ok, check it out for yourself - a small rip - from them entering the gates until the final pan before they go back to the studio....

Sorry about lip sync, didn't do a full process on it only a direct stream copy :eek:

You may need an XviD codec, depends on your system.

Attachments

• TopGear.zip
    23 MB · Views: 61
Back