To service or not

Currently reading:
To service or not

So frankly I’m really surprised. Spoke to the sales manager this morning and without hesitation he said. Get it serviced and we will pay for it :eek::)
Wow! That does surprise me too. Sounds like you've found a really good dealership there. Is it a large group or a smaller dealer? - the cynic in me says you might have "squeezed" them a bit more on the deal if they can afford to do this? but then again they didn't need to make that offer so I still think they sound "good eggs"

Wow! That does surprise me too. Sounds like you've found a really good dealership there. Is it a large group or a smaller dealer? - the cynic in me says you might have "squeezed" them a bit more on the deal if they can afford to do this? but then again they didn't need to make that offer so I still think they sound "good eggs"

Yes very pleased. I do wonder if it’s because they don’t want orders cancelled. Or that it’s not the customers fault for lengthy delivery times. Regarding the deal we did our due diligence before walking into the showroom. The salesman was huffing & puffing and telling us he couldn’t do anything more. And could not offer more for our partex. Then the finance manager leaned over and said we will match the deal you have. We were satisfied we backed them against the wall. But yes it’s still a surprise. Anyway it’s the Swansway Group.

Back