tinting lights

Currently reading:
tinting lights

jezza wright

is the light tint spray any gd or what is the best way to tint the rears and the frounts? any idears people :confused:

I remember a thread about that fly eyes stuff doing something nasty to your lights. Can't remember what exactly

i remember that aswell i think it was on the gp's and i believe that was if you were running after market HIDs i could be wrong though

but like all mods its at your own risk if you do them

if doing front lights u can strip them down on some cars an tint the insides....unsure on fiats tho...u can also use tights on the rears but looks to dark imo

spray tinting front headlights is illegal and wont pass an mot no matter how you do it. only tint film will get you through an mot you can legally tint rear lights with spray asumming you don't cover the reflector and/or enough light can get through the tint your tinting not painting black

Apparently the fly eyes kit scorched the headlights but im not sure why. If i was ever going to do that id get lamin-x personally because then it doesnt look like mesh over the lights

u can also use tights on the rears but looks to dark imo

Saw this on a 'cops with cameras' prog on cable. The cops pulled the car & made the bloke rip the tights off the lenses.

BTW. If I was to slam into the back of you (completely my fault) & I noticed you had tinted lights, the first thing I would be saying is that I couldn't see your brake lights.
remember, people will say and do anything these days to wriggle out of an insurance claim.

Back