Bessacarr rear lights

Currently reading:
Bessacarr rear lights

Betsydon

Hi folks, I’ve got a problem that I’m hoping you can help me with. The “light failure” warning came on in my 2007 Swift Bessacarr. When I looked, all three lights in the offside cluster and the high level marker light had stopped working. Does anyone know how I can find the problem please. Thank you.

Hi folks, I’ve got a problem that I’m hoping you can help me with. The “light failure” warning came on in my 2007 Swift Bessacarr. When I looked, all three lights in the offside cluster and the high level marker light had stopped working. Does anyone know how I can find the problem please. Thank you.
Pretty much going to have to trace the wiring

Get under the van if you can and follow the wiring as it runs under the structure

You want a multi meter really to check for Any voltage at each joint or connecter

Had a issues like this the the driver side marker lights on a family members motorhome thankfully that turned out to be a snapped connector under the rear of the van so easy fix unlike one burried deep in the van or engine bay

Pretty much going to have to trace the wiring

Get under the van if you can and follow the wiring as it runs under the structure

You want a multi meter really to check for Any voltage at each joint or connecter

Had a issues like this the the driver side marker lights on a family members motorhome thankfully that turned out to be a snapped connector under the rear of the van so easy fix unlike one burried deep in the van or engine bay
Thank you for your suggestion, I’ll try and get underneath and have a prod around with the multimeter.

Back