Car jerking/ warning lights

Currently reading:
Car jerking/ warning lights

CDig

FIAT PUNTO EVO 2010

I was wondering if someone could help me last night my car started jerking and was making a noise like shaking exhaust from the front of the car (been doing this a while) had a new exhaust fitted three months ago it’s been looked at and exhaust is supposed to be fine!

Last week I have a new alternator & fan belt fitted after my car batter light came on again three weeks prior to this my battery light came on again I had a new battery fitted …

Last night I had the Engine management light & General warning light come on and felt like the car was struggling in gear and making me feel like it was jerking, it also came up on dash board to stop car.

On the way home no lights were on and it jerked a few times but that was it.

Does anyone have any ideas what it could be?

Since buying the car in July it’s had new exhaust, new cooling sensor, new battery, new fan belt and new alternator!

FIAT PUNTO EVO 2010

I was wondering if someone could help me last night my car started jerking and was making a noise like shaking exhaust from the front of the car (been doing this a while) had a new exhaust fitted three months ago it’s been looked at and exhaust is supposed to be fine!

Last week I have a new alternator & fan belt fitted after my car batter light came on again three weeks prior to this my battery light came on again I had a new battery fitted …

Last night I had the Engine management light & General warning light come on and felt like the car was struggling in gear and making me feel like it was jerking, it also came up on dash board to stop car.

On the way home no lights were on and it jerked a few times but that was it.

Does anyone have any ideas what it could be?

Since buying the car in July it’s had new exhaust, new cooling sensor, new battery, new fan belt and new alternator!

Hi 🙂

Unfortunately you have suffered from some poor diagnosis..

You have obviously had some electrical power issues... Poor Alternator a likely candidate

BUT... Do get the earth cable changed

That Is a common failure item.. And can throw up all kind of electrical weirdness
(also the cheapest fix to date)

Back