Styling Tinted rear windows

Currently reading:
Styling Tinted rear windows

Smurf! Tell Matt he needs to get some roof bars lol:) -------
They wouldn't suit his either... But don't tell him lol :D

I'm dreading the size of the box if he gets fed up of the car haha:eek:

:p

Crazy money, need painting too:D

They'll be a monkey in a few days when everyone realises they look naff apart from on Portland's classic Picasso;)
They can't go up much more, the same eBay shop are selling the same roof bars for £100 Buy It Now.

How much does ePER reckon the standard, black roof bars should be? The eBay place are claiming the RRP on the white ones is nigh on £500 :eek:!!

They can't go up much more, the same eBay shop are selling the same roof bars for £100 Buy It Now.

How much does ePER reckon the standard, black roof bars should be? The eBay place are claiming the RRP on the white ones is nigh on £500 :eek:!!
Yup, s,right:eek:
Mind you... There is asking, and getting!,,,

Black ones same...I think I bought the only panda in Portugal without them:bang:

Lol - what are you two not like!

Did you re-box them for posting?

And Capt, the black ones are the best colour especially on the yellow like mine! Mine do see a bit of use from time to time so no, you can't have mine! :nerner:

And Capt, the black ones are the best colour especially on the yellow like mine! Mine do see a bit of use from time to time so no, you can't have mine! :nerner:

Morning Smurf - Bom Dia...:D
Yup, he packed them into a large shoe box... well, a little bit bigger lol ;)
I am gonna change my user name to 'Second hand Rose' as I am a try before buy scheme for Matt haha :D:D - all I get are his cast offs, sob sob.... poor me sob.. sniff...

I have a theory about roof bars as well. I actually think they are dangerous !! seriously :rolleyes: .... I started looking on OLX (like a huge Portuguese Loot - you can buy ANYTHING) went ot carros - sorry, cars, damaged etc, parts, and found 8 pandas in breakers with accident damage - and they have to be VERY bad for them to be written off here> !!! . but all had roof bars, !!!!!! and all bars were intact.. !!!!
Whne I contacted them, I was too late, they were all sent to bloody Germany !! wtf ??? - for some reason ? - probably building the next Luftwaffe or something - dunno ?... anyway,.... they sell them at 50 euros a pair - so I need to get in quick.. I have first dabs at a few yards now...

Well, the thing is, every damaged panda had roof bars !! :eek::eek:
Soooooooo.. I reckon that the roof bars MUST BE causing the car to crash in the first place !. - pure logic INNIT ! ??.. hows that for deduction Sherlock ?? :devil: brilliant eh ?

or, hmmm, perhaps mon petit Smurfette...it could be some idiot coming the other way with illegal and stupid laser beam headlights and a baseball cap.... :p

So, there ya go, Dez wouldnt have blown up if it wasnt for the roof bars !!.. they are 'evil' components and tools of the devil... so anyone who has them must immediately remove them and send them here so I can do a controlled 'disposal' of them.... :rolleyes:;)

Last edited:

Yeah, they're in a much more sensible sized package now, I'm not quite sure why that eBay company don't just buy some different sized boxes, it'd probably save them money in the long run :confused:.

Cap's buying my car bit by bit, who knows what'll be next :p.

:shakehead: :spin: :devil:

Used to have a machine in the local pub back in blighty,,,, said 'approved to british standards'
Underneath was written in crayon - "so was the bloody Titanic ! "

:rolleyes:

Next to it was written - "My mother made me a homosexual"

Under that someone had added .....

"If I give her some wool will she make me one ?"

;)

I always get muddled up though - I thought Sherlock Holmes was a block of flats... and Muffin the Mule was TOTALLY illegal ! ,,,,, tum te tum.... ;)

PS... Did I tell you that my roofbars are not for sale?

Well...

They're still not for sale!!!

Besides anyway, they look better on yellow than silver! :p

PS... Did I tell you that my roofbars are not for sale?

Well...

They're still not for sale!!!

Besides anyway, they look better on yellow than silver! :p

Oooo you are really cruel, !! poor dez, I could be looking after them for you - (I mean disposing of them for you as they are of the DEVIL !!! :eek::eek: :rolleyes:

Bought a superb Westfalia towbar today.. Sun blinds on way - way cooler than a way cooler thing ! so need the roof bars now to complete the 'image' .... :devil:
Whats it called ? street crud !! thats it.. yeah .. (y)

I need Matt to order some Bilstein shocks all round - not the konis -pah ! - cheap imitations lol - ;) - then I can buy them off him... :idea:

Sure Matt's really doing an excellent part-finder service for you! No need for my assistance! :p

Street-crud - yes that's probably a true reflection of the Panda... I find a lot of "remarks" coming my way regarding Dez (especially about my choice of yellow), but at least I've never lost him in a car-park. And last time I parked at the airport and took a flight, I could easily pick my car out in the car-park from the air! ;)

Sure Matt's really doing an excellent part-finder service for you! No need for my assistance! :p

Street-crud - yes that's probably a true reflection of the Panda... I find a lot of "remarks" coming my way regarding Dez (especially about my choice of yellow), but at least I've never lost him in a car-park. And last time I parked at the airport and took a flight, I could easily pick my car out in the car-park from the air! ;)

He's a NICE yellow !! (y) sort of 'bewildered canary' colour...
Since his heart bypass he is planning a marathon next, or possibly a twix ?..
He wants you to buy some white roof bars though.. and get rid of those nasty horrible yucky ones - possibly send them to me ?????? hmmmm ??? :D

He's a NICE yellow !! (y) sort of 'bewildered canary' colour...
Since his heart bypass he is planning a marathon next, or possibly a twix ?..
He wants you to buy some white roof bars though.. and get rid of those nasty horrible yucky ones - possibly send them to me ?????? hmmmm ??? :D

Marathons were much nicer than Snickers!

And no, Dez says he dislikes white in the same way as I dislike pink! Black is way much cooler! :worship:

Back