Styling Tinted rear windows

Currently reading:
Styling Tinted rear windows

Well I just won the auction for a grand total of £32, not bad considering the same company are selling the same thing "buy it now" for £60.

I'll get some pictures up of them fitted to the 100HP, with its tinted rear windows, as soon as possible (y).

Cheers again for the eBay find :)!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Matt, if you can get another set at Asimilar price please do and send them to me :)
They wanted 110 quid for them.... 60 postage - jokers
:)
Would be appreciated
Joe

Last edited:
Matt, if you can get another set at Asimilar price please do and send them to me :)
They wanted 110 quid for them.... 60 postage - jokers
:)
Would be appreciated
Joe
Will do mate. If they make the 100HP too dark inside/difficult to see out of (on account of it already having tinted rear windows) would you be interested in my set? It doesn't appear anyone has fitted them to a 100HP yet, so I have no idea how dark they'll make the car, especially at night.

Well I just won the auction for a grand total of £32, not bad considering the same company are selling the same thing "buy it now" for £60.

I'll get some pictures up of them fitted to the 100HP, with its tinted rear windows, as soon as possible (y).

Cheers again for the eBay find :)!

Wait till you see the size of the box they put them in! :ROFLMAO:

Will do mate. If they make the 100HP too dark inside/difficult to see out of (on account of it already having tinted rear windows) would you be interested in my set? It doesn't appear anyone has fitted them to a 100HP yet, so I have no idea how dark they'll make the car, especially at night.
Absolutely mate:):D
They will definitely be too dark for the 100 lol:)
Thanks Matt....(y)
SMURF..... Do u mean huge or small??:eek:

Put it this way, they wouldn't send to WS over the water, so had to be sent to me to send on. I reboxed them and benefited from a massive box for any large eBay sales :p

Alan D brought the original set over to me when him and Jim were heading off on the Istanbul trip. When he saw the size of the box, he was concerned about how he would fit that in along with all the stuff he needed to bring with him. :ROFLMAO:

So, the sun blinds arrived this morning. You guys weren't wrong about the size of the box they sent them in :ROFLMAO:. That's a 5 litre oil bottle in the picture, just for size reference!

Cap, now I think I know why they wanted £60 to send them to Portugal...

Attachments

• 20140411_105351_HDR.jpg
    20140411_105351_HDR.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
So, the sun blinds arrived this morning. You guys weren't wrong about the size of the box they sent them in :ROFLMAO:. That's a 5 litre oil bottle in the picture, just for size reference!

Cap, now I think I know why they wanted £60 to send them to Portugal...
Jesus !! did the freeking car come with it :eek:
:D

So have you tried the blinds out yet?
Yeah, they made the already tinted 100HP a bit like driving around in an unlit cave :(. However, they have been passed on to a good home, where they'll definitely get more use that I'd ever have given them :) (y).

I didn't put any pictures up because you couldn't see them from the outside of the car because of the tinted windows and from the inside they looked pretty much identical to the pictures which had already been posted. The fact it was too dark for my liking wouldn't really have shown up on camera, unfortunately.

Back