General Thinking of buying a Stilo

Currently reading:
General Thinking of buying a Stilo

i prefer the phase 1 back end.

without the fog lights in the middle i think the back end looks a bit flat and plain (n)

should just be the motor... i got quoted quite a bit to do it... but it flew through its mot without it tbh... the light look lower at all?

All level but tried against a fence earlier and they don't go up or down with the button. Numbers change on dash for level, but they stay the same. I'll get them to look at it next week.

If I'm without the car when they work on it I'd better get a courtesy one. lol.

All level but tried against a fence earlier and they don't go up or down with the button. Numbers change on dash for level, but they stay the same. I'll get them to look at it next week.

If I'm without the car when they work on it I'd better get a courtesy one. lol.

sounds like your motors have gone then.... mines gone on the drivers side but not the pass. side...

mention it to them a few days before you go in (y)

if the cap on the back of the lights, when there replaced for instnce, isnt put on properly, water can seap in and damage the unit and motor perhaps (think i read that on the forum somewhere)

I think it is a common problem, my nearside ajusts but my my offside headlight ajusts very very slowly and noisily with various crunch noises.

then when you first turn the lights on it crunched up and down for a bit by itself before realising it was in the right position before it moved in the first place!

i think mine has got some teeth missing in the gears mabye as the motor certainly works :p

Back