Styling They've finally arrived

Currently reading:
Styling They've finally arrived

Well i decided today that i would join you all and swap my badges to the new ones. Im glad i did now that i look back. Even though the reds are obviously different i still think they look better.

Pics attatched but the quality is awful.

Rich

looks cool (y)

Well i decided today that i would join you all and swap my badges to the new ones. Im glad i did now that i look back. Even though the reds are obviously different i still think they look better.

Rich
resistance is futile knew you would.what a awful colour of gp you have........:D

How much did you pay for them btw?

Nice private reggy - I'm still waiting for the dealer to sort mine* (actually my dad's 50th bday present, but he can't put them on his company car) out.

Looks good!

Rich

Look good though Rich, put the badges on mine a month or so ago, they do look good will get some pics together at some point.

BTW interested in getting my rear windows tinted, whats the tint on yours?

How much did you pay for them btw?

Nice private reggy - I'm still waiting for the dealer to sort mine* (actually my dad's 50th bday present, but he can't put them on his company car) out.

Looks good!

I paid £35+VAT. It seems to be the standard price now. Every dealer i phoned except Grays in Warwick didnt have them but they knew the price (except my own which didnt even know what they were, :bang: ).

Cheers mate, i like it. They are a nightmare to transfer apparently if they have been on a car before. Mine took a couple of months all in.

Look good though Rich, put the badges on mine a month or so ago, they do look good will get some pics together at some point.

BTW interested in getting my rear windows tinted, whats the tint on yours?

Thanks, im glad i did it. I havent seen any on an orange GP yet.

Mine were done by my dealer in a bulk deal so i honestly dont know but they are pretty dark considering. I would have a guess at around 50% maybe.

Rich

I have a black GP and am wondering whether anyone has chromed the top and bottom grilles?? Or can someone photoshop one please? I am very interested to see how it would look.

Me and grandemike have both offered to have a go for someone on another thread, if you stick a pic up of your car or a good one of another black GP then one of us will do it for you mate.

Rich

I've fitted the new badges and think they look great :D :slayer:

Attachments

• brickdogs front badge 2.jpg
    brickdogs front badge 2.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 20
  • brickdogs front badge.jpg
    brickdogs front badge.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 22
  • brickdogs front badge 3.jpg
    brickdogs front badge 3.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 19
  • brickdogs rear badge.jpg
    brickdogs rear badge.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 26
Agreed, they look really good guys.

I bought mine from Gray's as well, they seemed to be the only people that had them. Nice and helpful as well i thought.

Rich

hi, doers anyone know if there bringing the badge out for the steering wheel???

Thanks

how mcuh were they, also do u get the punto badge for the back, or like the dot of the i in punto, cos its blue isent it:)

how mcuh were they, also do u get the punto badge for the back, or like the dot of the i in punto, cos its blue isent it:)

The new badges are £35+VAT. You get front, back and 4 wheel centres. The only way you can get the Punto badge is as a spare part and the colour of the "head" depends on the trim level. Mine is red because its a Sporting, or at least it was till i took it off.

Rich

Yeh Rich is right, you get a blue 'head and a plain silver one. Mine is red due to it being a Sporting.

Hey all,

Just went to my Fiat Dealership today to pick up my car (dodgy reverse parking sensor) and couldn't resist buying a set of new badges :) No idea when I'll get the chance to fit them but will post pics when I do!

Vicky

P.s For those who have fitted them, is it best to get the wheels off or can it be done properly without taking them off? As the Fiat sales guy told me to take wheels off, but that probably means I have to buy a torque wrench doesn't it, lol.

I fitted mine and Jetweeds on here without taking off the wheels.

Lob a load of boiling water on them and prise off with a precision screwdriver. Taking care not to damage your wheels.

Jobs a good un(y)

Back