General |T-Jet in white just arrived- Bye Bye Mk2b

Currently reading:
General |T-Jet in white just arrived- Bye Bye Mk2b

ratbag

Just hopped over from the MK2b side (was a great little car but very unreliable)
Was going to get a 16V Sporting but went for an 09 T-Jet in the end as I was put off by reliability reports on the 6 speed 'box.
Expect it to less troublesome than the Mk2b...........!!

Love the car so far- bit disapointed it doesn't have the white dials which the earlier Sportings did (think it is a late car as it has red badges??))

Attachments

• PICT0601.JPG
    PICT0601.JPG
    498.8 KB · Views: 87
And you did a far better choice with the tjet.

Yes, dark gray dials are the new style (s2). It's weird you have these old style wheels though.

Didnt the tjet get the same 6 speed M32 gearbox to? cmosfxx they are the s2 alloys, s1 had the fork at the end

More importantly, i spy Maserati in the gargage :) is that a gran turismo?

Only the M-Jet and abarth not the gp t-jet(5-speed) ;)

btw this is the new version of the wheels on cars with the new gray dials that's why I got confused.

Attachments

• s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 30
I am a fan fella, the only reason I didn't opt for white is because I have owned both black and white cars in the past (best colors if you ask me) but they are a bitch to keep clean, I don't have the same time to dedicate to cleaning as I once did :-(

Didnt the tjet get the same 6 speed M32 gearbox to? cmosfxx they are the s2 alloys, s1 had the fork at the end

More importantly, i spy Maserati in the gargage :) is that a gran turismo?

Well spotted KBonnie 10/10 for car recognition! Yes it is a Grandturismo lurking in the garage in the pic., couple of pics for anyone interested............

Attachments

• PICT0602.JPG
    PICT0602.JPG
    540.1 KB · Views: 38
  • PICT0603.JPG
    PICT0603.JPG
    467 KB · Views: 35
Well spotted KBonnie 10/10 for car recognition! Yes it is a Grandturismo lurking in the garage in the pic., couple of pics for anyone interested............

I offer you my GPS mjet sporting for swaps :D:devil:
One of my favourite cars, and if you say its yours and that your under 30 then I'm going to find a very tall bridge.

Back