Styling They've finally arrived

Currently reading:
Styling They've finally arrived

nah it wasnt lol.

but i have the first GSR ;)

buy ones james, you know you want to!! :p

i do want to but its the money that could be spent elsewhere at the moment and thinking about getting my handles and mirrors colour coded if not doing them myself!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
i do want to but its the money that could be spent elsewhere at the moment and thinking about getting my handles and mirrors colour coded if not doing them myself!

i think that colour coding door/wing mirrors is a must makes a big improvement James not that expensive to do either if you know a small privately owned body shop.nationwide crash repair centre took £220 off me to respray 1 door mirror and a wing ripped right off i was.go for it it takes the active look of it:)

Yeh I think it's the 1.4 for me, can't justify/stretch to the 1.9, as much as I'd like to.

PS - where did you get the red badges? Fiatshop.com?

yeah they take about 10 working days to be delivered:)

I get paid on Tuesday but I just ordered them tonight. Cost £52.30 (the original price with postage is 75 Euros).

Arrived today! will post before and after pics when done. Might not be til next week though

yeh one day I'll pass you and toot the horn! We'll be the only red badged GPs in our neck of the woods!

yeah post the pics of it against the grey and it might persuade me to purchase a set!

OK did em tonight, wasn't as hard as I thought it's be. Bad news is I broke one of the blue alloy badges in two when taking it off - no going back!

Photos are crap, cos it was getting dark and was using my phone - will take better ones sometime. Oh and car is manky cos I was down near Sheffield/Chesterfield for weekend - so did about 450 miles or more.

Its a good job they look good then mate if you have broke one of the old ones. Im still unsure as to whether to get them on my red GP.

Rich

Yeh I'm a bit annoyed at breaking the old wheel logo. I'll keep an eye on ebay or scrappies to get another. If I ever traded it in, I'd probably take off the red logos and sell em on ebay!

Well i decided today that i would join you all and swap my badges to the new ones. Im glad i did now that i look back. Even though the reds are obviously different i still think they look better.

Pics attatched but the quality is awful.

Rich

Attachments

• New Badge Front Blanked.jpg
    New Badge Front Blanked.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 45
  • New Badge Rear Blanked.jpg
    New Badge Rear Blanked.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 39
Back