General The Adventures of the Unwanted 750....

Currently reading:
General The Adventures of the Unwanted 750....

Stuartl said:
It's not my car, I was loaned it cause I'm STILL WAITING on my new Panda, and no Steve you can't have Sylvia she's coming to my house to be pampered. You'd only give her to someone or scrap her and we can't risk it. :p

I've never known anyone to that has so many cars yet still have to borrow one :p

You getting a LHD cross?

Alan.D said:
I've never known anyone to that has so many cars yet still have to borrow one :p

My classics are very precious to me :D and if the dealer is willing to lend me a car (no matter how rubbish it is) it would be rude to refuse :D

Alan.D said:
You getting a LHD cross?

No but the length of time it's taken for my 4x4 to come I could have went and got one.

I think he's missing you... Go on, kiss and make up!
Right, back to splutter... It's the fan thats not cutting in and he's getting to hot... Will investigate more but its not that important as the road to work has zero traffic go the mornings...
Jim

Stuartl said:
If steve hasn't fell out with me, why is he being unpleasent :cry:
no it's ok Stuart... he's only horrible to me.

I get special treatment for being a VIP or something.

Steve said:
Unpleasant? When? Where?

Tony gets special treatment for having a beard. Us beardies are obliged to be as sarcastic as possible to each other, it's an unwritten rule. :)
!... i have ?...

i'm not sure being too lazy to shave frequently qualifies as choosing to have a beard :)

however it will not be the first time i have carried the mantle of honourary 'Beardie'. I consider myself better for it.

Steve you still planting pubes on/in people's cars?

Back