General The Adventures of the Unwanted 750....

Currently reading:
General The Adventures of the Unwanted 750....

Well.. Its another exhaust for for another Fiat panda.:eek:

I should start shares in an silencer company at this rate, I'm on 3 this year!

Anyway, do you think that when Giorgetto Giugiaro designed the Panda he turned to Agnelli and goes... "Here Gianni, do you know I'm such super designer that I'm going to make a space for a thing that's not going to be in coman use for another 30 years..."

Gianni says.. "Mmm... Ok, I'll give you this one but that eyepod holder thing will never catch on..."

DSC000661.JPG

And there's still room for wine!:D

Jim

Attachments

• DSC00063.JPG
    DSC00063.JPG
    627.7 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00064.JPG
    DSC00064.JPG
    647 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC00065.JPG
    DSC00065.JPG
    725.2 KB · Views: 20
if it arrives at the engine and reaches the rear of the car without major incident i suspect it'll do wherever it's from...

Tony M said:
if it arrives at the engine and reaches the rear of the car without major incident i suspect it'll do wherever it's from...

Ignoring Stuart.... I totally agree with Tony on that one.:D

Was fairly cheap too. Just over 40 quid and the guys even picked me up from work to get it!;)

Weird that in the backwaters of Ireland you can get a panda exhaust in 3 hours and in Maglaga it takes 3 days:confused:

I thought being closer to Italy would of helped....:p

Jim

Alan.D said:
BTW about time you changed the heading, it's not been unwanted for ages :)

Go on then what's he driving.....reliant robin :)

Mmm... it's going to be a bit 'Unwanted' when Sylvia comes back as I really don't need 2 pandas....:(

Robin? No, it's worse than that:eek:

Jim

It's not my car, I was loaned it cause I'm STILL WAITING on my new Panda, and no Steve you can't have Sylvia she's coming to my house to be pampered. You'd only give her to someone or scrap her and we can't risk it. :p

Back