Thank You Muchly..

Currently reading:
Thank You Muchly..

hippycinq

Hallo
Just to say thanks to peeps that gave me info on digital cameras.. ive now got mesself a 2million megapixel jobbie that works off my old parralel ports.. went in with the intention of spending 100 quid,, spent about 3.. aah well.. bloody good things though, im well pleased!! Have taken masses of pics already.. the only subjects willing to pose are the car and the dog but never mind!!

So thanks!!
Rie

fABULOUS, fEMALE aND tOTALLY fLIPPED

Well make sure you post some of your car on here! Well, assuming there's something new since the ones on your website... And of yourself of course, while you're at it, to, er, make sure the car suits you. ;):I:p

Cinqmeister
Alias: BIG BROTHER

http://www.channel9.tk
'94 Cinquecento Basica (USA Spec) 0,9l

Cinqmeister you sly one you! :D

My Car is now for sale, A total one-off, head turning bargin!!!​
voldar02.gif

cinqmeister.. theres pics of my car in the photo bit, under my car,, and no theres none of me.. just to let u know, the car doesnt suit me, all the parents where i work find it hard to believe i drive it!! aaa well.. just have to wish it did!!

"i could see you driving a cinquecento,, just not one like that!!" is what i get told!!

still if ive gotta be pig ugly i might as well have a nice car to make up for it!! anyway, cinqmeister, is ur car air conditioned since its US spec or not? if it is.. can i have it please?!

o rite.. i must find myself a US spec cinq then if they come with charming young men.. mine only came with stone chips and dents.[:(!] how dissapointing!

I'm feeling the flirting going on :I anyone else?

banner.jpg

Fiat Seicento SX - Clear indicators | Rockford Fosgate RFX 9120 HU | Sony Xplod 6x9s | Kenwood midrangers | BMW Mini tweeters |

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hippycinq
"i could see you driving a cinquecento,, just not one like that!!" is what i get told!!

still if ive gotta be pig ugly i might as well have a nice car to make up for it!! anyway, cinqmeister, is ur car air conditioned since its US spec or not? if it is.. can i have it please?!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Ah, but real beauty is more about the person inside than outward appearance.

Signed the short thin balding one:D

Dont tell Cinqmeister, you might hurt his feelings.

I've got an Irish spec cinq. Standard locking wheel nuts I believe is the only difference. I believe. Although after looking at other S and SX's of the same age, the speedo/lights layout appears different too.

Smurfhead

Cinq SX (1994)
NEXT PROJECT: Cheapo Sei-stylee 2tone jobby by replacing black parts with silver.

Back