Strange beheviour on road...possible police trap?

Currently reading:
Strange beheviour on road...possible police trap?

Richo8809

...so i'm driving down a long stretch of unlit duel carriageway (In my T-jet) doing around 60mph in the left hand lane. I then see a very fast approaching car in the right hand lane...as it got closer to me, it suddenly braked hard and remained alongside me :confused:....I then notice that it was a black Porche Boxter...it started revving furiously....(Obviously thinking it was rather random and silly that a Porche would want to race a Grande Punto with 120bhp, I just stayed at 60mph)...Then expecting it to carry on down the long dual carriageway it braked even more indicated left and pulled in behind me and stayed a cars length away from me. I then notice a green sporty looking car fly past me in the right hand lane followed by a black BMW 3 series (New shape) following it. The green car moves over into the left lane in front of me and the black BMW remains to the right of the green car doing the same, revving but the green car doesn't react. The Porche is still behind me at this point. Then the green car turns off left somewhere...and then the BMW drops back beside me again when it could easily just blast off ahead. The Porche then turns off left somewhere and the BMW just goes on ahead after remaining to the side of me for around 20 seconds.

How random...slightly scary too... :confused: Possible police trap? encouraging people to race and then pull them over maybe?

It's possible that one or both cars were stolen. If I'd bought a Boxter I don't think I'd be particularly keen on telling everyone that a GP was one of the scalps I'd taken.

you dont give any time periods, eg, followed for 5 mins..
sounds like the Porche wanted to overtake u but realised he had to make a turning soon but wasnt too sure where the turn was.. did he take the same turning as the green car?

could be a trap but very unlikely at sociable times, what time was it?

It's possible that one or both cars were stolen. If I'd bought a Boxter I don't think I'd be particularly keen on telling everyone that a GP was one of the scalps I'd taken.

the bimmer and the Porche wouldnt split up if they were in convoy.. you or the sporty green car werent police so theyd have no reason.. more like a freak occurrence (y) added with some paranoia :devil:

I may be clutching at straws but could they be trying to rob you? As in the car in front slows forcing you to slow and then you are boxed in?

I might be talking rubbish here. What was the area like?

Back