Stanford Hall 2005

Currently reading:
Stanford Hall 2005

Re: Stanford Hall - THE Thread

bloomfieldliam said:
OK, I posted in the wrong thread earlier.

I'm coming to Stanford and will join CC after Stanford.

No more freeloading for me, I will also donate to FF too.

Liam
Why join after Stanford Liam - you'll miss out on a free lunch and place on the club members stand!!! U can join on the day if u wish.

Em

thought i would use this thread to confirm my attendance at Stanford Hall on the ClubCento stand too! :)
Wont be camping though,lets just say camping is not really my thing!! lol! But i will be there bright and early
Sounds like we will ave a good turn out again (y)

Good stuff. Will be nice to see your car again Emm:)

looking forward to a good day :) Hope the sun shines!!
was hoping to have my new install done but im bringing my Godson with me this year so's had to keep the back seat in!

EmSpem said:
Why join after Stanford Liam - you'll miss out on a free lunch and place on the club members stand!!! U can join on the day if u wish.

Em

Well, since I don't/can't really go to all the shows/meets etc I thought the £20 was a bit much for web access and a newsletter (yeah I know there are other benefits and I'll get flamed) but I feel like I miss respect for being a non-member so once signed up I'll feel more at ease.

Liam

Tad worried.. last year the Clubcento stand had a slight grass bank to drive over, and i was just wondering if the stand will be in the same place?? (I have a lower strut fitted :eek: )

Yep, the Clubcento stand is always in the same place.
if you drive further to the top of the gravel road, the bank evens out so its almost flat.
i had similar problems 2 yrs ago when i had my splitter.

Last edited:
Emm, you may remember my "incident" last year. I think You'll be fine if you take Ray's advice though :)

I'll be taking my Coupé up (with 'for sale' sign in :() to Stanford Hall on Sunday morning.

Convoying up the M1 with a mate in his 355 Spider and his dad in his concours winning Alfa 33 and a few of his Alfa clubmates.

Might see a few of your cars there :)

Sammi - have replied to your thread in the Coupé section :)

RedSei said:
Yep, the Clubcento stand is always in the same place.
if you drive further to the top of the gravel road, the bank evens out so its almost flat.
i had similar problems 2 yrs ago when i had my splitter.

ooo thanx for the advice Ray (y) id better get there early so's i can do that then! x

Just to let everyone know i wont be turning up due to turbo problems and lack of funds sorry if everyone was expecting probably the most famous sei in the country

WARDY25 said:
Just to let everyone know i wont be turning up due to turbo problems and lack of funds sorry if everyone was expecting probably the most famous sei in the country

not to worry theres a 1.4 turbo cinq we can all drool over :woot:

Emm said:
ooo thanx for the advice Ray (y) id better get there early so's i can do that then! x
make sure you see me on your way in so I can direct you where to park :)

Back