Stanford Hall 2005

Currently reading:
Stanford Hall 2005

AFAIK the majority chinese people don't burn... i don't.. and my mate doesn't.. we just tan.

my sister however DOES burn...

don't take the **** outta ginners! :mad: :p

This will be another awesome weekend. I can't wait. Just look out for the mass of broom yellow to find the Clubcento stand!lol

..will be there, but may drive down late saturday night after work, the roads should be quiet so i can just take it steady and not get me car too dirty, arrive at the campsite when everyones tanked up and i can just watch the shenanigans of folk errecting tents whilst i play catch up.. :D

Fingers crossed my Cinq will be looking very different to what everyone normally knows it as...I can't wait!!

Went to Stanford Hall in '03 i think in my old Sei, was my first clubcento event, and the day was class, i just got very sun burnt and suffered at work throughout the next week..

Clubcento Member 27

just give slip me+Jamie a few quid and you can get in our (well, Emily's) tent:cool:

Silver_Sei said:
Ian i may be driving down on the night aswell! so will let you know and meet up with you on your way down mite jsut sleep in the sei. Do i have to pay the price for a tent if you stay in the car?
Not sure that would be allowed - but like Sie says there'll b room in their/my tent if I give them the 4-man one so just share the cost with them.

Re: Stanford Hall - THE Thread

bloomfieldliam said:
I'll use this post to provisionally confirm my attendance at Stanford.

Liam
Good man :D Convoy details will be posted on the Clubcento members site next week. If you're camping you'll need to get in touch with Helen and/or Emily to sort out your arrangements(y)

surfin_fella said:
Good man :D Convoy details will be posted on the Clubcento members site next week. If you're camping you'll need to get in touch with Helen and/or Emily to sort out your arrangements(y)

A very nice person has offered to put me up for the night before and after which doesn't make the journey so harsh.

Liam

sammiboo said:
bump :) thought this would be good thread to use for CC as it might get confusing on the other one :)
Thanks Sammi - tis ok we'll use our club message board to sort it out - don't want to get threads confused cos it'll cause you more hassle.

Em

OK, I posted in the wrong thread earlier.

I'm coming to Stanford and will join CC after Stanford.

No more freeloading for me, I will also donate to FF too.

Liam

Back